Options

Please help

minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
I opened the game for the first time and it's in russian language. I don't know russian nor I live there please someone help me. I want to play the game but I don't know how to change it to english

Comments

• Options
    Miguelito86Miguelito86 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Try deleting it and reinstalling?
  • Options
    Try deleting it and reinstalling?

I tried but it's always in russian :mad:
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm sorry that you're having trouble with this Mina.

I wouldn't recomend to delete the game cause you can loose your progress doing that.

I'm not sure how languages are set up in this game, sometimes I have two languages on the speech bubbles, maybe it changes according to our locations...

Did you checked the language set up in your device? Maybe it's a way too.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm sorry that you're having trouble with this Mina.

I wouldn't recomend to delete the game cause you can loose your progress doing that.

I'm not sure how languages are set up in this game, sometimes I have two languages on the speech bubbles, maybe it changes according to our locations...

Did you checked the language set up in your device? Maybe it's a way too.

Sorry for the late feedback, I somehow managed to set it up in English and I can say that I love this game! I became obsessed with it! It's not as good as kkh game but it's still better than kkg for sure
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sorry for the late feedback, I somehow managed to set it up in English and I can say that I love this game! I became obsessed with it! It's not as good as kkh game but it's still better than kkg for sure

Glad you manage to make it work!

I play KKH for two years now, so there isn't much things left to do with it now, so I think BSAD brought this invigorant feeling to my life and I'm enjoying it a lot more than KKH these days.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!