Daily Spin Reward is Not Appearing

scurrywscurryw Registered Users 3 Posts
Hey! Today I played the "Daily Spin" and won the prize that is darkened with the "B" logo. Assuming it was an article of clothing, I looked in my wardrobe tab to find nothing. This prize has been available since the Rio update, and I thought of it as a "Secret Prize." However, I was wrong.

If I had not actually purchased B-Gems in an attempt to win this prize in the past days, I would not be as concerned. However, I would like what I worked hard to win.

I have sent a ticket in the Game Support, but would like to bring awareness to the forum regarding this issue as well. I look forward to hearing from you in a timely manner with proper resolution.

Thanks!

Comments

• LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    It's happening to me too :/
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Me too on my android male game. I haven't won it but I just see it the same way you do.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Same problem here, started with the new update and today I got what was supposed to be an item, but nothing new was added to my closet. Here's a screenshot:
    AUdid8N.png?1

I'm Android too, I wish I could send a ticket, but I still have one open about the missing leg tattoo from 'Miami Nice' event.

Please check this dev team!

Thanks!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ralarala Registered Users 2 Posts
    happened to me also twice
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Had the same thing. I won the spiky shoes but they're nowhere to be found. For what it's worth, my character's feet would always display weirdly when she was wearing flats, like double feet with both flat and pointed feet displayed at once, and no shoes at all. When wearing heels it would just display her heels. Now she's wearing the boots that appeared on the wheel instead.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Annie2988Annie2988 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why cant i find my clothes rewards?