Game won't load, blank screen on daily spin wheel.

brekriarisbrekriaris Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi I need some help, I have already sent 2 tickets and no response. My game loads up all the way until the 'Daily spin Wheel' should show up, the music is playing in the background but its just the pink/purple screen that says 'Loading....Loading...Loading... Over and over again. Although sometimes I can see the Dailey spin for about 1/2 a second and it disappears I have tried numerous times for 3 days now, I've restarted phone, My app is updated, I've tried everything. I have thought about uninstalling and reinstalling app but in fear of losing all of my game progress. I have an Android, I am level 18 with around 142.8millon fans. Is anybody else having this issue? I am so sad and I don't know what to do :(

Comments

• brekriarisbrekriaris Registered Users 3 Posts
    brekriaris wrote: »
    Hi I need some help, I have already sent 2 tickets and no response. My game loads up all the way until the 'Daily spin Wheel' should show up, the music is playing in the background but its just the pink/purple screen that says 'Loading....Loading...Loading... Over and over again. Although sometimes I can see the Dailey spin for about 1/2 a second and it disappears I have tried numerous times for 3 days now, I've restarted phone, My app is updated, I've tried everything. I have thought about uninstalling and reinstalling app but in fear of losing all of my game progress. I have an Android, I am level 18 with around 142.8millon fans. Is anybody else having this issue? I am so sad and I don't know what to do :(

UPDATE:: I still haven't heard from the support team, I uninstalled app and reinstalled, Game worked all the way until I tried loading my original avatar, and then went back to a blank screen doing the same thing, I made a 'new profile' to see if it would let me play and it did, worked fine. WHY WONT MY ORIGINAL GAME WORK =[ Glu support team, please get back to me.. My game is stuck!! I don't want to start the new profile and repeat everything. I was on level 18 with 158.2million fans. All my clothes, contacts, friends.. Everything will be gone! Please help me..
  • inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    I have been having the same non loading issule. Now as you say it goes to the daily spin and then it dissapers and goes back to loading. This has been happening to me for the past two months with no resolution.,
  • Par7v7Par7v7 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I've had the same issue for over a month. Customer service has been useless in trying to resolve it. They said they did a hotfix or whatever, and still it doesn't work.