Options

Daily Spin

dabneyrdabneyr Registered Users 29 Posts
I love the new daily spin in the update it is great thank you so much!
Britney Spears: American Dream - Level 18
Dabney Linn - STAR ID: XD2D2JVQ
www.britneyspearsamericandream.tumblr.com
A-List #1 - 100.1M Fans
259,638,027 Best Single's Sales
Dark Owl Records
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi dabneyr!

I really enjoyed too!

So far I got cash and energy, but it's ok since I don't have much of those in my game yet.

The best part is that we can see which are the prizes and figure our chances, a lot more fair than KKH boxes!

Thanks Glu, you nailed!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    annamorgauseannamorgause Registered Users 35 Posts
    Yeah, I really like seeing what you might get, too! I got 20 B-Gems yesterday, which was great because I somehow accidentally bought the Juicy Couture pack (with the shorts an bikini top and jacket) and had basically none left.
    Star ID: 78J42Y5L
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Yeah, I really like seeing what you might get, too! I got 20 B-Gems yesterday, which was great because I somehow accidentally bought the Juicy Couture pack (with the shorts an bikini top and jacket) and had basically none left.

Oh man this can happen so easily. The only reason I haven't accidentally bought it yet is because I don't have enough B-Gems. I must have clicked that button at least 20 times. I was hoping there would be another confirmation pop up when you have enough gems but now I'm guessing there isn't?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Really glad that people are enjoying the Daily Spin Feature!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I really enjoyed too!

The best part is that we can see which are the prizes and figure our chances, a lot more fair than KKH boxes!

Thanks Glu, you nailed!

I'm loving this new feature too. At least I don't need to have laser vision superpower just like in KKH lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Although if the coding or programming is weighted against you getting clothes or B-gems, and moreso landing on the cash and energy, then the chances might not be the exact 1/6 we see on the wheel.... LOL. But we can hope Glu wouldn't be that sneaky towards us haha!
  • Options
    annamorgauseannamorgause Registered Users 35 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Oh man this can happen so easily. The only reason I haven't accidentally bought it yet is because I don't have enough B-Gems. I must have clicked that button at least 20 times. I was hoping there would be another confirmation pop up when you have enough gems but now I'm guessing there isn't?
    I don't even really remember because I usually never spend my b-gems. I bought a pack so I'd be able to get the braided updo hair when I got to that level and didn't spend any. But I got a real phone call while I was playing the game the other day and then when the call was over, it went straight back to the game and all of my b-gems were gone and I had the juicy couture stuff. I think it might've been because I handed my phone to someone else and they were using it when the call ended (maybe they tapped something on accident?) but idk. It's super annoying either way because I don't want to spend that money again...
    Star ID: 78J42Y5L
  • Options
    Cilan wrote: »
    Although if the coding or programming is weighted against you getting clothes or B-gems, and moreso landing on the cash and energy, then the chances might not be the exact 1/6 we see on the wheel.... LOL. But we can hope Glu wouldn't be that sneaky towards us haha!

I thought that could be the case, but today I got the beige jacket after 6 days, so maybe the probabilities aren't tricked. Let's keep watching lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    yodilityodilit Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 31 Posts
    Loving the daily spin.
    Would be cool if the item cycled through daily making each item more rare and adding variety to the items different users get.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Heheheh I won the awesome red jacket!

HIJmWEK.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Congrats Nai!

That jacket is pure lux!

It reminds me one that Britney wore at TTWE video, but that one was black.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh yes that jacket would be nice in black too.

I wonder how many items there are to win!

This dress is beautiful!

fFwPdsg.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

This dress is beautiful!

fFwPdsg.png

EEEEK! that dress!! Send me some of your luck!! :):) Stunning!

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Youse guys are making me jealous! I still haven't won a clothing item yet :)
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts

This dress is beautiful!

fFwPdsg.png

dat dress is so fab. :D
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    Congrats Nai!

I saw that that dress is inspired on Selena Gomez:confused:, it's really nice though!

On my spin I saw 2 new things for guys, shoes and sunglasses. I'm lusting the b-gems that always slip away from me lol

GluJenn hope that you get something cool soon and don't forget to come back and show us what you got!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh my, sorry for misleading, I didn't win the dress yet. It's just the preview before I spin. I hope I, and us all win it soon!

Anyway came to show off this hahahaha omg so lucky in BSAD.

22orl01.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Stop to trick us Nai lol

Congrats for Jax!

This week my luck is gone, got a lot of 100 B$ :(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yay! One of my dolls won the red jacket. :D Now I'm waiting for my next doll to win the red jacket too.☺
    image.php?di=UI8WN.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I cannot win that jacket for ANYTHING. I always get cash or, if I spend the 8 or so gems on a second spin, the energy space. Hopefully soon!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    The Daily spin is somehow rigged. It forces you to spend B Gems to get to spin again so that you can win a clothing item.
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Stop to trick us Nai lol

Congrats for Jax!

This week my luck is gone, got a lot of 100 B$ :(

You won the jacket already right? Do you see a new item during your spins now?

For the past 3 days for both my accounts, I am suddenly not seeing the new items at all. It just contains money, Bgems, energy. I know for Jax, he is supposed to see a new sunglasses and for Xan, the black dress. Something wrong with the spins?
    PM to add
  • Options
    You won the jacket already right? Do you see a new item during your spins now?

For the past 3 days for both my accounts, I am suddenly not seeing the new items at all. It just contains money, Bgems, energy. I know for Jax, he is supposed to see a new sunglasses and for Xan, the black dress. Something wrong with the spins?

Yes there is a black cap that show up often, sunglasses that I saw couple of times and a pair of shoes that I saw once, however I got 100B$ again today what a bummer!

You know at this point I need money and energy, but 100 B$ is a joke is worse than those 350 K$ from KKH.

Still trying to get the 20 B-gems to see what happens next...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I see, looks like it's a random thing. I never got Bgems too.

Just when I rant on not seeing any items for 3 days, today Jax got a new shoes!

TT33P3k.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    dabneyrdabneyr Registered Users 29 Posts
    Finally won the jacket! Can't wait for tomorrow to see what comes up in it's place.
    Britney Spears: American Dream - Level 18
    Dabney Linn - STAR ID: XD2D2JVQ
    www.britneyspearsamericandream.tumblr.com
    A-List #1 - 100.1M Fans
    259,638,027 Best Single's Sales
    Dark Owl Records
  • Options
    Congrats Nai and Dabney!

For me another day, another dr... I mean 100B$

Gosh I need a better finger!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hehehe I don't know why, Jax is sooooo lucky with his spins. So far he won the jacket, shoes and then yesterday he got 20 Bgems!

Passing some luck to you Vatsy!
    PM to add
  • Options
    CandyApplesCandyApples Registered Users 10 Posts
    I've noticed on the daily spins if the arrow on the wheel lands in between two prizes and exactly on the line that separates the two prizes, the game defaults to the $100 prize and not the rarer one like an outfit item, gems or energy. At first I thought it defaulted to the prize on the right but today I lost out on a better prize cause the game defaulted to the prize on the left again being only $100 (and $100 doesn't go far in this game).
    Has anyone else noticed this?
  • Options
    That didn't happen to me yet Candy, but it's an interesting piece of info, thanks!

Oh that lucky Jax! I'm lusting the B-gems, I wonder if there's more B-gems after you get those 20?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Are you guys still getting the chance to spin for an item? I did finally win the red jacket (yayy :)) but that was a while ago then I had a couple of chances at the lovely black dress and I also saw the flowered headband once. I haven't won anything but the jacket and I haven't seen the dress or the flower headpiece in two weeks. I've only had the option to win cash b gems or energy. :( I would love the chance to try and get that black dress but it never shows up anymore :(

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!