Options

Daily Spin

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    unique123 wrote: »
    Are you guys still getting the chance to spin for an item? I did finally win the red jacket (yayy :)) but that was a while ago then I had a couple of chances at the lovely black dress and I also saw the flowered headband once. I haven't won anything but the jacket and I haven't seen the dress or the flower headpiece in two weeks. I've only had the option to win cash b gems or energy. :( I would love the chance to try and get that black dress but it never shows up anymore :(

Nope :(. I'm hoping that it isn't a glitch:confused:. I've never won the black dress or the black shoes on my daily spin wheels on my 2 games. And I've only seen a flower headpiece once and then that's about it.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hmm now that you girls brought this in, yeah it's been a while since I saw clothes items on my spin, more than a week for sure.

Since almost everyday I got the now dreaded B$100, I wasn't paying much attention... So far I got just the beige 'royal' blazer.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I was just about to raise this point myself. I won the jacket but haven't seen the dress or headband for at least a week now, which is annoying because I really want that headband. What gives GLU??
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Same here!

I remember I complained about it last time since I didn't see any item for a few days, then it suddenly appeared again. But I've noticed it's been more than a week since I've seen any items in the spin!
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Definitely they aren't showing up in my game anymore, I used to have 1 item everyday, but now is gone or the chances became ultra rare!

However given the number of glitches that we have I presume this is another one.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!