Options

Gold problem

GreenberetGreenberet Registered Users 6 Posts
Yesterday when I had 54 gold, but today when I opened the game it only shows 34 gold. What the hell happened to the missing 20 gold. I have been saving it up to buy ack ack gun and now it is impossible. A game glitch, I want my gold back. I didn't spend even a single gold.....

Comments

• Options
    Greenberet wrote: »
    Yesterday when I had 54 gold, but today when I opened the game it only shows 34 gold. What the hell happened to the missing 20 gold. I have been saving it up to buy ack ack gun and now it is impossible. A game glitch, I want my gold back. I didn't spend even a single gold.....

Something is wrong with this game. I piled on 20 golds doing free gold preview then I restart ipad and next thing I know I am down by 20 gold again. Is someone stealing or isn't the game? The game makers needs to investigate this. I can't go any further than 50 gold. Help
  • Options
    Something is wrong with this game. I piled on 20 golds doing free gold preview then I restart ipad and next thing I know I am down by 20 gold again. Is someone stealing or isn't the game? The game makers needs to investigate this. I can't go any further than 50 gold. Help

What the hell, every time I log off I loose gold. This is useless. Can never pill up gold.
  • Options
    balljvcballjvc Registered Users 1 Posts
    :o

aksmkiowmmmksnnkl
  • Options
    Pet7272Pet7272 Registered Users 3 Posts
    "C-mac" Read my post on 9/17/13. It answered one of your questions and talked about what I also lost.