Options

Watch Iron Man 3

gourav207gourav207 Registered Users 1 Posts
======================

Watch Iron Man 3 : Mayor Rob Ford, who on Tuesday said “I have nothing left to hide,” now has yet another bizarre video to explain. The Sun has just posted a short clip of what it says is a longer video being shopped around by “someone looking to make thousands of dollars.” In the clip, the mayor can be seen violently flailing and making graphic, murderous-sounding threats against an unspecified person who doesn’t seem to be in the room. “I’m going to kill that **** guy,” he says. “He dies or I die, brother.”

Watch Thor: The Dark World : Soon, one of the initial scenes into the movie where Loki (Tom Hiddleston) is summoned by Odin (Sir Anthony Hopkins) expecting some kind of explanation of his acts on Earth is a firm proof that this is Thor’s story post New York’s events. Thor makes a promising entry and looks determined and focussed than ever. He’s mainly been busy bringing harmony to all 9 realms with friends Lady Sif and the Warriors 3.

Watch Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters : I saw 2010's Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, but for the life of me I don't remember what happens and after watching Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, I still can't piece the entirety of the first film together. However, the only important details the audience seems to need to know are 1.) Percy Jackson (Logan Lerman) is the demigod son of Poseidon; 2.) Percy did something great in the first film by catching the Lightning Thief; and 3.) Luke (Jake Abel), the son of Hermes, is a bad guy. If there's more to know, I'm sorry but I'm at a loss, not that it really matters. I could read my review of the first film as a refresher, but that feels like cheating... sort of like how the studio is cheating anyone that pays to see this mess.

Watch Thor 2: The Dark World : The Dark World begins with some back-story that will later be repeated, introducing us to the villainous Malekith (Christopher Eccleston) and his Dark Elves. Malekith, for whatever reason, wants to plunge the universe into darkness and he's got some intergalactic element referred to as the Aether to help him along the way. He failed on his first attempt, stopped by Thor's grandfather, and the Aether was discarded onto a planet... somewhere... rather than guarded for reasons I'm not entirely sure I understand. Something about how this film would have then been exactly like the last one if that had been the case.

======================

Watch Free Birds : Free Birds tells the story of a group of indigenous American turkeys who, in the present day, are trapped in isolated communities, inbred into stupidity, and whose only hope for survival comes in the form of government handouts. Perhaps you're beginning to see the problem here. Owen Wilson voices Reggie, a turkey pardoned by the President who then becomes a shiftless layabout addicted to TV and fast food, so complacent that he’s utterly disinterested in helping an activist turkey named Jake, voiced by Woody Harrelson, save their downtrodden kind from the heartless machinations of the Western World.

Watch Escape Plan : Despite film makers trying their best to put the actors together, their new venture, Escape Plan, is the first time they've appeared on screen together in a non-ensemble feature film.We've seen their brolationship blossom at the launch of Planet Hollywood in the '90s and twinkle as Arnie appeared in 2010's all-star Expendables - the train-wreck of a film which was actually brilliant.And the last time the two shared a screen, in 2012's Expendables 2, you could actually smell the testosterone as the two shared glances across a bullet-ridden room.

=======================

Watch Thor: The Dark World : Returning again [obviously!] are the poor ‘earthlings’ who are “lovingly” or cluelessly yet fascinatingly involved in this myth-turned-superhero universe – Jane Foster (Natalie Portman) and her scientist buddies Darcy and the now-gone-crazy Dr. Selvig. As hinted at the end of Thor 1, the team have been in contact with S.H.I.E.L.D (only a mention in this film!!) and have been studying the concept of teleportation ever since.

Download Thor: The Dark World : Performances are decent but nothing great. Portman is underutilized. The biggest disappointment is the complete absence of the famed worthwhile appearances of the Avengers or Nick Fury for that matter. Maybe that would have to wait for now. Iron Man 3 suffered from the same shortcoming in a way. Also, I wasn’t very thrilled by the post-credit sequence [Its MARVEL afterall!] since it didn’t ring a bell on who the new character was and the potential relevance to the story. Justification is pending from the director.

========================