Options

I need some one help?? Please

Adam19791979Adam19791979 Registered Users 15 Posts
Can someone tell me how to transfer data game to new iphone 6 plus.
I do full backup from iphone 5s ... And restore to my new iphone 6 plus
Everything on my new iphone 6 plus ..it seem like new game..
I lose alot of gun .. I bought.
Happen to dino hunter, deer hunter 2014, fronline commando 2,fronline d day
We can or can not transfer data ,, when super admin read this message .
Can you post on forum CAN or CAN not transfer data to new device.
Thank everybody for help.!!!

Comments

• Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Although there have been alot people who have been successful in transferring their data from one device to another, the vast majority of people have failed. Glu games store their saved progress to the local device only. Like I said, many people have succeeded and you might be told "All you need to do is backup to itunes or icloud", but those people have been extremely lucky because there's no guaranteed way of doing it. But it's worth a shot. Backup your games data multiple times and as many ways as possible to give yourself better odds. Good luck- Max
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Can someone tell me how to transfer data game to new iphone 6 plus.
    I do full backup from iphone 5s ... And restore to my new iphone 6 plus
    Everything on my new iphone 6 plus ..it seem like new game..
    I lose alot of gun .. I bought.
    Happen to dino hunter, deer hunter 2014, fronline commando 2,fronline d day
    We can or can not transfer data ,, when super admin read this message .
    Can you post on forum CAN or CAN not transfer data to new device.

Some people recommend an app called iFunBox. This allows you to move the Documents folder, where your data is stored to the new device. I haven't used this, so no personal opinion.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    ...when super admin read this message. Can you post on forum CAN or CAN not transfer data to new device.
    Glu does not support transferring the game between devices, therefore they have no answer to your question, even if they did/do know the answer.

The closest thing to your situation that I've done is plugging in my iPhone to a Windows computer that had iExployer on it; copied the game folders; deleted the game from my iPhone; re-installed a fresh new copy of the game on the iPhone; then plugged it back into the Windows computer, opened up the folders, and replaced the database file with the old database file. I got all of my game data back with a new clean copy of the gaming software. But like I said, that didn't involve two different types of iPhones.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Glu does not support transferring the game between devices, therefore they have no answer to your question, even if they did/do know the answer.

The closest thing to your situation that I've done is plugging in my iPhone to a Windows computer that had iExployer on it; copied the game folders; deleted the game from my iPhone; re-installed a fresh new copy of the game on the iPhone; then plugged it back into the Windows computer, opened up the folders, and replaced the database file with the old database file. I got all of my game data back with a new clean copy of the gaming software. But like I said, that didn't involve two different types of iPhones.

I use itool, and make an IPA backup together with data.it worked on same device even ios upgrade.