Options

How can someone have 17000 points in tournament

FragmenterFragmenter Registered Users 11 Posts
I don't get how the leader of the tournament can have 17000ap. The max I get is 25ap per battle. That like 700 battles for the leader. At 3 battles per hour that's equivalent to 230 hours of play...in a 72 hours tour ament?? That makes absolutely no sense.

I would assume that they hacked the game. It really sucks. It ruins the fun for the players who like to enjoy the game and work their way up the way we all should. Otherwise what's the sense of playing. Cheaters suck. I gave up on many games through the years because of this.

Comments

• Options
    TomisbanginTomisbangin Registered Users 7 Posts
    Fragmenter wrote: »
    I don't get how the leader of the tournament can have 17000ap. The max I get is 25ap per battle. That like 700 battles for the leader. At 3 battles per hour that's equivalent to 230 hours of play...in a 72 hours tour ament?? That makes absolutely no sense.

I would assume that they hacked the game. It really sucks. It ruins the fun for the players who like to enjoy the game and work their way up the way we all should. Otherwise what's the sense of playing. Cheaters suck. I gave up on many games through the years because of this.

Not necessarily a hack, he could have spent money to buy gold then bought energy refills.
    It shouldnt surprise you how much someone is willing to spend to claim they are the best at something. Though I am still baffled at the amount of money people throw away at this game along with other similar ones.
  • Options
    rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    Surprisingly it's doable 500 points per hour. 3 minute matches is 20 ph x25 equals 500 times 34 hours.
    Energy can be bought for a dollar, and you can buy as much as you like
    current leader is at 30K
  • Options
    True. Never thought about buying the refills.

I guess Rastafari's comment makes sense.

I just never thought someone would spend to refill energy.

I guess I'll never win then lol
  • Options
    GysotGysot Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes, but you still have some sort of life, that guy is spending money like theres no tomorow, but hes also spending his tomorrow playing the whole time. I'd rather play a little and live a lot, wouldnt you?
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Gysot wrote: »
    Yes, but you still have some sort of life, that guy is spending money like theres no tomorow, but hes also spending his tomorrow playing the whole time. I'd rather play a little and live a lot, wouldnt you?

The people who are spending this much money in the game are already nearing the end of their lives.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I think the question you're asking is who would spend the time it takes to accumulate 17000ap. There are ways to get free gold and gold can equal continuous play, but woah 17000/25ap is still 680 PVP matches, yikes, most people play half of that in a month.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Exactly. It's crazy to think of the amount of money and the time spent playing. I like the game. I find it pretty cool. Good graphics and all. They have a few bugs to kink out but regardless i would still never play that much no matter how much I like a game!