Options

papantoniu is invisible !!

badboy255badboy255 Registered Users 9 Posts
hey why i cant see the boss named Papontoniu on the pre-last stage of the europe?? plz help
does anybody know is that an error or smth else?

Comments

• Options
    Charlie3308Charlie3308 Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's happening to me as well.. I watch and see a shadow run across but can't shoot it
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I've ran into lots of weird stuff in this game, including the invisible soldiers. Try killing the soldiers and boss in a different order, sometimes you can win before the game finds it's glitch.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Charlie3308Charlie3308 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Kill 3-4 men and look quickly to the right . If you get off a shot he will hang around and you can shoot him
  • Options
    David T wrote: »
    I've ran into lots of weird stuff in this game, including the invisible soldiers. Try killing the soldiers and boss in a different order, sometimes you can win before the game finds it's glitch.

thanx! is there more levels after the europe?
  • Options
    Kill 3-4 men and look quickly to the right . If you get off a shot he will hang around and you can shoot him

thanks bro! gotta try it but this seems to me an error and kinda weird to shot him thst way lol.. anyway thanks
  • Options
    badboy255 wrote: »
    thanx! is there more levels after the europe?

I play with an iphone and have completed the Europe campaign; nothing after Europe for me.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    I play with an iphone and have completed the Europe campaign; nothing after Europe for me.

i play with an iphone too but i killed the main boss but still one stage with that invisible one remains..
    alright thanks bro!:)
  • Options
    MrCoolJordanMrCoolJordan Registered Users 7 Posts
    Use rocket launcher for infusible enemies Lol xD
  • Options
    badboy255 wrote: »
    i play with an iphone too but i killed the main boss but still one stage with that invisible one remains..
    alright thanks bro!:)

Most of the invisible and unkillable soldiers I've come up to happen in the Campaign regular contracts or PVP; I don't remember if I had the issue come up in the part of the campaign that lets you progress through the Campaign. However, I've used the rockets for the soldiers that shoot from underneath the ground or at the little red arrow to show their general location when they are invisible; rockets didn't work for me. Like I said, the only solution I've found that has ever worked (sometimes), is to shoot the soldiers in a different order, so they don't take the location that causes the glitch. Good luck.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    I found going straight to the boss works. Eventually he shows himself before you die. He is in front of the cab of the far right semi I believe
  • Options
    Mozzenus wrote: »
    I found going straight to the boss works. Eventually he shows himself before you die. He is in front of the cab of the far right semi I believe

before i die? what does that mean? what cab u talking bout? can u write properly im hardly getting what u say
    thanks!
  • Options
    Most of the invisible and unkillable soldiers I've come up to happen in the Campaign regular contracts or PVP; I don't remember if I had the issue come up in the part of the campaign that lets you progress through the Campaign. However, I've used the rockets for the soldiers that shoot from underneath the ground or at the little red arrow to show their general location when they are invisible; rockets didn't work for me. Like I said, the only solution I've found that has ever worked (sometimes), is to shoot the soldiers in a different order, so they don't take the location that causes the glitch. Good luck.
    im trying whatever it takes but no luck anyway F--k it better crash someones pvp get dimands impove own base lol
  • Options
    SCPERKINS2010SCPERKINS2010 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am having the same problem. All I see is the red dot or star or the right next to the porch.
  • Options
    I am unable to finish the Europe campaogn
  • Options
    I am unable to finish the Europe campaign
  • Options
    I am having the same problem. All I see is the red dot or star or the right next to the porch.

hey usu the rocket launcher it works right in the place he started to run from its on the right side.
    for the first kill 4 soldiers and immidiately take the target to the right and when u see his running push the fire..
    p.s. at the begining of his running u can see him just for 2 sec then he dissappears so u have to be very as quick as u can. thats the way i eliminate that stage. good luck and happy new year :)
  • Options
    JayincaliJayincali Registered Users 1 Posts
    I get the same issue. I've also been stuck on level 40 for the last 2 weeks with full progress bar. Of course customer service says it will be fixed with next update.

I also still get the PVP freeze, of course my diamonds and energy are taken.

When the fk is this so called next update gonna happen??? If things aren't fixed soon I'm going to get ahold of apple and ask for in app purchase refunds for the gold I purchased.

I never ever came across such a BS app with so many glitches.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Jayincali wrote: »
    I get the same issue. I've also been stuck on level 40 for the last 2 weeks with full progress bar. Of course customer service says it will be fixed with next update.

I also still get the PVP freeze, of course my diamonds and energy are taken.

When the fk is this so called next update gonna happen??? If things aren't fixed soon I'm going to get ahold of apple and ask for in app purchase refunds for the gold I purchased.

I never ever came across such a BS app with so many glitches.

40 is the level cap. The PVP freezing is pretty standard, I suggest completely closing the app after 15 battles to prevent the freezing screen and loss of diamonds. This game is still in alpha/beta in my opinion, it's been out for 2 months approximately. I don't expect the bugs to be fixed till the next update. I for one have't spent a single cent of this game and don't expect to for a long time.
  • Options
    ChgS3ChgS3 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I have had the same issue with the invisible Mr. Papantoniou. Until the 4th or 5th time he became visible for no particular reason. I initially thought they had fixed the issue but after everything I have been reading in the forum, I doubt they have ever fixed anything that works against the players. Good luck waiting for that next "magical" update which will fix everything. Worst customer service I have experienced, just asking for patience and cooperation but doing nothing to really help. And it could have been really easy:

1) Change it so energy is taken after the start of a PVP fight. That way if the game freezes, you don't lose the energy.
    2) When they actually F*** UP like not awarding players with their rewards in tournaments, etc. Actually doing something about it, not just promise to fix it in the future. And from what I've read, they are requesting proof; why on earth would I be taking screenshots every time I play.

I understand that the whole structure's aim is to get people to buy the gold and earn money, but that makes it even more important for Glu to have their s*** together.

Rant over.
  • Options
    OzarkOzark Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi. Thanks to all the advice I read here I finally managed to kill him. Just wanted to add I killed the men in random order then he appeared at the far right as said earlier. He was at the corner closest to the right window. Sucker made it to under the stone steps so I launched a rocket at him and voila. DEAD.
  • Options
    Emperor44Emperor44 Registered Users 8 Posts
    papantoniu is a invisible man!!! I've just killed him with a bullet shot on in forehead lol … cracker looser. I killed three or four of his men then quickly looked at my right hand side while he vividly appear then I shot him once later he can't disappear again lol dead man Papantoniu bwaahahaha hhahahaha
  • Options
    chelinchelin Registered Users 1 Posts
    You may have to quit that stage about 2 or 3 times before you get to see him...... That's exactly what I did