Options

Stealing Diamonds

ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
Can someone please explain the algorithm for the amount of diamonds one loses at a time? Or furthermore, how you can revenge someone in less than 10 min who stole 2000+ diamonds from you & get 800 in return? This is ridiculously frustrating! How do you guys keep your diamonds to upgrade stuff?

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Imreef wrote: »
    Can someone please explain the algorithm for the amount of diamonds one loses at a time? Or furthermore, how you can revenge someone in less than 10 min who stole 2000+ diamonds from you & get 800 in return? This is ridiculously frustrating! How do you guys keep your diamonds to upgrade stuff?

I've been wondering the same thing. When I have over 15,000 diamonds, I end up losing 3,000 with each attack. Apparently, the more diamonds you have, the more you can lose. Your second question can be easily answered, either your opponent spent them or they have very little to steal.
  • Options
    Bdaddy76Bdaddy76 Registered Users 32 Posts
    When I'm at home on wifi my game is on whether I'm playing it or not as long as you are online they can't attack you and take diamonds