Options

bought 300+ PVP energy levels :)

waqassapianswaqassapians Registered Users 10 Posts
bought 300+ PVP energy levels :)..
as i said in my previous post that sometimes game gives me the option to buy pvp energy level with cash earnd instead of **** golds..
today same thing happend, so what i did ,, i bought 300 + energy levls ,, because they does not give option of buying with credits every time... hehehe,
well if some body dont belve i can post snap shot

Comments

• Options
    MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    Wish I had that bug. Good for you
  • Options
    THEGDAELNTHEGDAELN Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yah me too !!!!!
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    bought 300+ PVP energy levels :)..

wow,lucky guy to have the bug!happy gaming
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    I love how the noobs on this page are snitching themselves out and exposing such an amazing glitch to the admins. This bug has already been fixed thanks to waqassapians. Common sense should have kicked in and told yourself to be quiet, but all good things have to end because of idiots like this.
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    I love how the noobs on this page are snitching themselves out and exposing such an amazing glitch to the admins. This bug has already been fixed thanks to waqassapians. Common sense should have kicked in and told yourself to be quiet, but all good things have to end because of idiots like this.

hahahaha very well said bro,why can't they keep quiet and enjoy the bugs
  • Options
    ChgS3ChgS3 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    hahahaha very well said bro,why can't they keep quiet and enjoy the bugs

Isn't it amazing how fast they fix bugs that are beneficial to players but not the other way around?
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    ChgS3 wrote: »
    Isn't it amazing how fast they fix bugs that are beneficial to players but not the other way around?

This glitch only benefitted a select group of people and that's why they win week after week because ordinary peolle can't sfford millionsw of gold! Fixing it restored integrity baxk to the game!
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    ChgS3 wrote: »
    ...Fixing it restored integrity back to the game!
    First, to anyone reading this, Forum Admins and Customer Care reps are only following GLU's directives, so don't get mad at them. Having said that...

My response from customer service: "...issues you mentioned are already reported....number one high priority issue is the PVP crash issue...rest of the team is now working for the new content..."

Restoring the integrity of the game is not GLU's focus; making sure people can sign on and spend money is. A small amount of people using a $1/energy glitch increases incentive for those spending RW money on energy to try to keep up with the free gold crowd; once that is not the case, GLU will fix the glitch.

My interpretation of the last 9-12 month history of GLU actions:

1. Our top priority is for people to sign on to the game, and whether the game works properly is insignificant for now, unless it makes us more money.

2. Making money on game errors while saving money on 'game testers'.

3. No RW money refund policy, if they can prove they lost something due to a game glitch, we'll appease them with in-game currency which they will spend playing our game.

When I first started playing Deer Hunter in 2013, the forum drew me into a community of players, customer service, and a game developer working together; the dynamics of that have changed in the last year, which is really unfortunate, because I hadn't seen that customer-developer dynamic with any other game company.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    First, to anyone reading this, Forum Admins and Customer Care reps are only following GLU's directives, so don't get mad at them. Having said that...

My response from customer service: "...issues you mentioned are already reported....number one high priority issue is the PVP crash issue...rest of the team is now working for the new content..."

Restoring the integrity of the game is not GLU's focus; making sure people can sign on and spend money is. A small amount of people using a $1/energy glitch increases incentive for those spending RW money on energy to try to keep up with the free gold crowd; once that is not the case, GLU will fix the glitch.

My interpretation of the last 9-12 month history of GLU actions:

1. Our top priority is for people to sign on to the game, and whether the game works properly is insignificant for now, unless it makes us more money.

2. Making money on game errors while saving money on 'game testers'.

3. No RW money refund policy, if they can prove they lost something due to a game glitch, we'll appease them with in-game currency which they will spend playing our game.

When I first started playing Deer Hunter in 2013, the forum drew me into a community of players, customer service, and a game developer working together; the dynamics of that have changed in the last year, which is really unfortunate, because I hadn't seen that customer-developer dynamic with any other game company.

I wish that I could disagree with you, but I had to buy and spend 1080 gold on energy to eek out a 15th place finish in last weekend's tourney. If not for the "energy glitch", I wouldn't have had to spend nearly so much to win a Harrier rifle. As frustrating as it is, since GLU benefits from a few players being able to drive up the price of competition, I also doubt that they'll ever make fixing the periodic "energy glitch" a priority.
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    If Glu was really interested in leveling out tournaments, then they could disable the "Get Energy" feature during tournaments and re-enable it afterward. That way, you'd earn APs based on skill and the amount of time you put into playing. The case can be made that your weapons would also be a big factor, but you can always decline a match and searching for a new target having a defense power that's within your attack power/skill capability -- it just costs more diamonds to than if you take the first offer.

However, I doubt that they'll do that so long as there's money to be made from folks trying to finish in the top 15 against AP scores that are inflated by players with glitch-gotten energy stockpiles.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    If Glu was really interested in leveling out tournaments, then they could disable the "Get Energy" feature during tournaments and re-enable it afterward.
    As you said, not going to happen. The only addition they will make is if it makes them more money, so if you have any additional game ideas that require to buy/spend more gold, then you're on the right track to being listened to.

I already suggested an option to build your own PVP tournament, so equal energy/equal weapons could be an option, but I of course added the 'Buy into the tournament' part, otherwise it's going in the 'round filing cabinet'.
    iPhone 4, usually.