Options

Yet another rollover PVP event

MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
GLU, this is rediculous! Rollover after rollover after rollover! You have a ton of customers wanting to play but NO reason to play. Figure out how to bind this game to an email and how to award missing rewards for those that did not receive them so the rest of us can play!

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Mozzenus wrote: »
    GLU, this is rediculous! Rollover after rollover after rollover! You have a ton of customers wanting to play but NO reason to play. Figure out how to bind this game to an email and how to award missing rewards for those that did not receive them so the rest of us can play!

I hope the new update resolves the bug that prevents players from getting their weapons.
  • Options
    MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    Me too. But if the players that don't recieve their winnings are either jailbroke or rooted, this may never be resolved, as the developers might not be able to compensate their script to accommodate this. IF that is the case it is sad.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Mozzenus wrote: »

The team is working to get out awards from the tournaments. They certainly want you to get what you've earned! Thanks for letting us know this persists.
  • Options
    Bdaddy76Bdaddy76 Registered Users 32 Posts
    You're a joke gluadmin
  • Options
    Rockstar CowboyRockstar Cowboy Registered Users 3 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    The team is working to get out awards from the tournaments. They certainly want you to get what you've earned! Thanks for letting us know this persists.

I'm getting the feeling that the longer this "roll over" stuff happens, the more income you make as people spend money to buy gold etc to try and play more and win those prizes.

I do not spend money on this game, but I do support many of your advertisers - whom are also paying for ad space, I assume. I think the next time I have a consumer survey roll around from one of these I will specifically state that the ads on GLU turned me away from supporting their business because of the issue with the games.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Bdaddy76 wrote: »
    You're a joke gluadmin

Glad to make you laugh.