Options

PVP Crashes persist

I bought some energy with gold to continue playing PVP, but it's crashing... A LOT! What's worse is that crashes register as a loss and end my streak! Back to building my way to 25 points... GLU Support hasn't responded to a single request I've made either. The crashes affect my ranking which in turn affects my prizes earned. Hopefully they'll honor my request to refund the 20 gold I spent to get full energy replenishments....

Comments

• Options
    HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
    Same here entered into PVP went to attack opponent game hangs. Energy & diamonds lost streak is ended. Absolute ******** that Glu has not fixed these PVP bugs yet
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The team is aware and is working on it for the next update.
  • Options
    greek@neo.rr.comgreek@neo.rr.com Registered Users 34 Posts
    That's nice that they're working on it! What about REFUNDING the gold and diamonds spent/lost?
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    That's nice that they're working on it! What about REFUNDING the gold and diamonds spent/lost?

I don't think it's possible for Glu to refund people for lost energy because free to play players would also get gold from this transaction.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    For any refund requests, you'll need to work with Customer Care. We have no access to your game account here.
  • Options
    ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    Nice to see GLU has fixed the glitch where if you wait when the PVP freezes & come back to the game after 20 min you can maintain your kill streak. Thanks for making it impossible to keep 25 AP streaks going more than 5 people. This game sucks! It's so player unfriendly.
  • Options
    Bdaddy76Bdaddy76 Registered Users 32 Posts
    It is ******** when the pvp freezes every time I get on a roll and it freezes makes me want to delete this ****ty game GLU is a joke and so is this gluadmin guy
  • Options
    They've been "aware of the issue" for quite some time now... There's "an upcoming update" that no one knows when it's actually happening... It's impossible to improve your rank of you have to start over all the time. I'm quite sick of the incessant crashing and lame responses from their customer service dept.
  • Options
    PVP Crashes persist. How can anyone get a ranking higher than 50?
  • Options
    Bdaddy76Bdaddy76 Registered Users 32 Posts
    I think you have to be a glu ghost player to get that
  • Options
    Crashed again... B-bye streak...