Options

Axeone90

OneAxe09OneAxe09 Registered Users 4 Posts
Is It ME Or Is This Week pvp.plagued WITH extra glitches. I lost so much points and prizes already. I've been trying to upgrade my weapons for a whole week now just to advance in the regular campaigns.Had a 1000 under ranking and now I'm back around 2000 in under a few hours. I'm just trying to stay afloat with all these bugs and glitches.

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    OneAxe09 wrote: »
    Is It ME Or Is This Week pvp.plagued WITH extra glitches. I lost so much points and prizes already. I've been trying to upgrade my weapons for a whole week now just to advance in the regular campaigns.Had a 1000 under ranking and now I'm back around 2000 in under a few hours. I'm just trying to stay afloat with all these bugs and glitches.

It's not just you, this game has always been plagued with bugs. The players are hoping the next update fixes these issues.
  • Options
    greek@neo.rr.comgreek@neo.rr.com Registered Users 34 Posts
    It's not you. As soon as I get on a winning streak, the PVP match-up screen locks up and my streak is gone. There's no way to advance to good prizes if you can't keep your streaks going.
  • Options
    OneAxe09OneAxe09 Registered Users 4 Posts
    A very bad week so far .Just too many bugs and glitches to deal with .