Options

Diamonds being taken from my vault!

SteveLSteveL Registered Users 6 Posts
Hello. I hope someone from Glu staff reads this. I have many complaints about this game but I will start with the one that is the most serious.

As the game states, "Collect you Diamonds often to prevent other otter player from stealing them". When I am attacked in either PVP or Revenge players are getting large amounts of diamnods from my vault, after I have collected them.

When I play on breaks from work, some times hourly, I come back to find several players have collected thousands of diamonds when there should have only been 400 to 800ish available.

Have I been hacked or is there a bug in the game? Can I get them back?

I have submitted several reports on line and from within the game but have never heard from customer support.

Any help will be appreciared. SteveL

Comments

• Options
    dijon6969dijon6969 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Glu said it can happen. They will not change it. Welcome to the glu empire.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    SteveL wrote: »
    Hello. I hope someone from Glu staff reads this. I have many complaints about this game but I will start with the one that is the most serious.

As the game states, "Collect you Diamonds often to prevent other otter player from stealing them". When I am attacked in either PVP or Revenge players are getting large amounts of diamnods from my vault, after I have collected them.

When I play on breaks from work, some times hourly, I come back to find several players have collected thousands of diamonds when there should have only been 400 to 800ish available.

I have submitted several reports on line and from within the game but have never heard from customer support.

The more diamonds you have, the more that will be taken. It's as simple as that.
  • Options
    Bdaddy76Bdaddy76 Registered Users 32 Posts
    That's not how the game started out though I have complained of this too and when I revenge it isn't even close to the amount they got from me
  • Options
    ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    Bdaddy76 wrote: »
    That's not how the game started out though I have complained of this too and when I revenge it isn't even close to the amount they got from me
    Well it can't be the same amout. Imagine someone steals you 3000 diamonds and afterwards upgrades his base - he is on zero diamonds. When you revenge now, how can you get 3000 diamonds when he doesn't have any? ;-)
  • Options
    It's not like I go right away and revenge the match idiot but either the vault or the collect pile should be hands off I've lost diamonds from both. The game started out with the vault being safe and all they could get was the diamonds building up to collect I've been playing since the very beginning if I could go back I would not waste gold on some of the spins I did and some of the instant upgrades with gold Hindsights 20/20 glu is a joke
  • Options
    ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    Bdaddy76 wrote: »
    It's not like I go right away and revenge the match idiot but either the vault or the collect pile should be hands off I've lost diamonds from both. The game started out with the vault being safe and all they could get was the diamonds building up to collect I've been playing since the very beginning if I could go back I would not waste gold on some of the spins I did and some of the instant upgrades with gold Hindsights 20/20 glu is a joke
    Calling me idiot is not going to help. Just watch your language, will you? It doesn't matter whether you revenge right after or later. Could be your opponent needed more diamonds and after let's say two hours he got enough and upgrades his base - then you still won't get anything from him.
  • Options
    SteveLSteveL Registered Users 6 Posts
    This is getting old! One of the hints the game gives while waiting for and attack to begin is clearly stated. "Collect diamonds fom your base often to prevent them being stolen by other players" So why is this a gray area. It's hard enough to advance in this game as it is. I just had someone get 2,910 diamons taken when there were only 640 available, not collected. This is BS! Glu how do expect players to stay and play when this kind of stuff is happening? Fix it already!
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    SteveL wrote: »

Don't spect anwers from Glu costumer service sucks .
  • Options
    I agree SteveL they shouldn't be able to take from the vault just the collection these other idiots don't see it that way cause they spent real money on the game and have the good heavy guns and tesla rifle I'm not gonna spend much on here if glu doesn't fix the glitches hoping they figure out something to do with the cash I have made doing the campaign I've got over 2 million now
  • Options
    MauricioAraujoMauricioAraujo Registered Users 6 Posts
    Eu também gostaria de saber por que sempre aparece a msg " recolha diamantes do seu cofre para evitar que outros jogadores lhe roubem" ta mais eu volto a cada uma hora pra recolher ou seja minha base produz 500 diamantes por hora e porque quando volto fui atacado durante essa hora várias vezes e sendo que era pro oponente levar o que tinha e não 1500 ou mais diamantes saindo lá de cima onde fica os diamantes recolhidos isso é um erro grave pois as vezes fica faltando por exemplo 2000 diamantes para eu interar 12000 pra mudar a base então quando volto me roubaram mais de 5000 sendo que não tava no cofre...