Options

PvP, Start Attact, game freezes, loose attack.

SteveLSteveL Registered Users 6 Posts
Wonder if anyone else is experiancing this. In PvP I've started an attack and the game seems to freeze and no amount of time will start the attack. Your forced to close game and when you log back in you've lost attack and your attack point momentum. Used to happen rarely but has become worse the past few days. Anyone know of a fix or work around?

SteveL

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    SteveL wrote: »
    Wonder if anyone else is experiancing this. In PvP I've started an attack and the game seems to freeze and no amount of time will start the attack. Your forced to close game and when you log back in you've lost attack and your attack point momentum. Used to happen rarely but has become worse the past few days. Anyone know of a fix or work around?

SteveL

It's usually worse on Saturdays with all the people playing.
  • Options
    CktanCktan Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yes, it frequently happen during weekend PvP war, and what **** off is waste the energy (note that we only have 3, not 30) and point have to start from scratch..hope developer can fix asap.
  • Options
    BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    This happens all the time and funnily enough only during pvp's and at no other time. Lost a lot of diamonds through this, contacted admin, they claim an upcoming update will fix it.......
  • Options
    ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    Cktan wrote: »
    Yes, it frequently happen during weekend PvP war, and what **** off is waste the energy (note that we only have 3, not 30) and point have to start from scratch..hope developer can fix asap.
    Switch to another app, wait for about 5 minutes, then switch back. The game will load again, you lost the energy, but not your streak - you're back at 25AP.
  • Options
    mouloudlabomouloudlabo Registered Users 31 Posts
    Shikoba wrote: »
    Switch to another app, wait for about 5 minutes, then switch back. The game will load again, you lost the energy, but not your streak - you're back at 25AP.

this is wrong. the game still crash and i lost my energy and i back to 1.3.5.7.......not 25 ap
    its not working
  • Options
    ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    It works for me..of course it still crashes and you lose energy, but you don't lose your streak. Except if you close your app completely, then of course it starts from 1,3,5...
  • Options
    its not working for me
  • Options
    greek@neo.rr.comgreek@neo.rr.com Registered Users 34 Posts
    Crashed again... B-bye streak! Seems like it lets me win 7 or 8 times, then it crashes! Just when I get to 25 AP, it crashes! ***?!? Don't spend any money until they get it right.
  • Options
    63 crashes and more
  • Options
    HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
    Welcome to the wonderful world of another glu game money grab
  • Options
    DarthDarth Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do you contact someone about this?
  • Options
    greek@neo.rr.comgreek@neo.rr.com Registered Users 34 Posts
    Use this email address: