Options

That's it! I am done with this game....and Glu!

Hawk001Hawk001 Registered Users 15 Posts
After having played a lot of games from Glu and finally having supported this game CK:Sniper by spending a good amount of money, I have realized the following:

1. Glu games are not worth my time and money.
2. The Customer Support is pathetic.
3. Glu is only bent on making money. They don't care for the thousands of players who have been supporting them.
4. The admins of this forum hardly replies to your queries. They only reply when you blame them or curse at them.
5. The developers take an eternity to fix bugs. I feel they don't have any idea how to fix some of them.
6. All the recent Glu games don't have the option of cloud save like CK2 which helps a player if they reinstall the app and their in-game progress is retained.
7. If you re-install the game, there is no option of restoring purchases either if you had made in-app purchases and bought items earlier.

Glu games had a lot of potential, but greed for money and the indifferent attitude of the management towards it's customers is what is going to bring the company down.

Good luck to the existing players. I hope your expectations are met. Mine were not.

P.S. Admins/moderators of this forum, try to be more prompt at replying to your players' queries. Start caring for the players and stop ignoring them. Your positions are for helping people. Do it properly. Please don't reply to me now. You had your chance. It's lost now.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.