Options

5 hrs 20 minutes left until maxed out.

bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
My final 3 boosts are finishing in just over 5 hours. Curious to see what power can still beat me. I'm assuming anyone with 3800+ atk power. For those of you not there yet. The final base upgrades give you a sturdy 260 each. Yeilding a total defense of 5760. I managed to do this in this timeframe spending only 20 gold. I bought one PVp refill. (Note:I did have the diamond quests from the new missions for heavy/tesla) This should protect many more diamonds for most people. Glu, pretty good job all around. A few glitches... Meh, mostly small potatoes. Btw glu not that it matters, in one of the tesla "kill all enemies" at the train station in the new land, there's an enemy floating 2 feet off the ground as if he's standing on an invisible object. He dies normal, so it's fine, could go on your fixit list of you're so inclined. I still have 8 missions left on the new land, now that they should be fixed, I will knock them down tonight. Is it too early to ask about another update?!? Haha. Oh, from the amount of xp you get in global, I'm assuming leveling will take much more xp than the first 50.

Comments

• Options
    MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    Bouche, I have beaten the max defense with the heavy gun offered in the diamonds, a prize for me weeks ago. I had to be smart and patient, but I won the second time around. Got my butt handed to me the first attempt but it is a great challenge! I'm with you, great update. Just wish they could have finally conquered the freeze up that ends the winning streak.