Options

How to play contract killer sniper offline??

Hi friends and glu moderators, please describe the steps to play contract killer sniper offline, I don't want to use mobile Internet data, and I also want to save my progress offline, I don't want to synchronise it with server....
Please describe the steps.

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Hi friends and glu moderators, please describe the steps to play contract killer sniper offline, I don't want to use mobile Internet data, and I also want to save my progress offline, I don't want to synchronise it with server....
    Please describe the steps.

First, I'll say I am not a programmer or game developer, so I really don't know the answers, but logically...

Wondering how your non-sync idea would work, since the game is reliant on verifying time. If there is a game 'time clock function', you have to sync to the server to verify the information right? Otherwise, players could just turn off wifi/cellular and mess around with their device's time clock, which I'm assuming the local part of the game would have to rely on.

Again, maybe I'm not understanding how all of this works and if there is a way to play offline, it would be cool to know.
    iPhone 4, usually.