Options

Tesla/Heavy missions

BMW19BMW19 Registered Users 1 Posts
Are the tesla and heavy mission open contracts or is there a limit to them? I was thinking about using the gold I have been saving to buy one of these. Wondering if I should even bother. Which one is "better" tesla or heavy?

Comments

• Options
    bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    There's 8-10 of each contract in each land. Then they disappear. The further the land, the more diamonds you get for each contract. So far as which is better, I like the tesla, mine, not sure if the lower grade ones do, but mine shoots through cover, meaning I can just go blast the object enemy is hiding behind and they die so for that I prefer my tesla over my heavy. Quicker, more efficient.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I agree with bouche on the Tesla preference. I'm using the Tesla "EM7 Thunderbolt" and the Heavy "Leach". The EM7 shoots through objects even from it's start off lowest power rating. Tesla weapons take a little getting used to because you engage your agent to attack mode in order to charge the Tesla's power. So the Tesla doesn't work as fast as a Sniper rifle, but it can do a lot more damage, and shooting through objects comes in handy once you get your timing right. The diamonds you get, through the Tesla specific campaign sections, will earn you enough diamonds for a couple of Tesla upgrades, but you'll need plenty more diamonds/gold to get it fully upgraded.

Hope that helps. Enjoy and I'll see you in the field.
    iPhone 4, usually.