Options

Long delays in getting rewards

HutchGSHutchGS Registered Users 24 Posts
It used to be that when I watched a video I immediately received the 1 gold or other promised reward (knives, medkits, etc). But since a few weeks ago, these rewards are now delayed by several days IF they are ever awarded at all. I know several awards I earned have never shown up. Anyone else notice this or an I just "lucky?" What gives?

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    HutchGS wrote: »
    It used to be that when I watched a video I immediately received the 1 gold or other promised reward (knives, medkits, etc). But since a few weeks ago, these rewards are now delayed by several days IF they are ever awarded at all. I know several awards I earned have never shown up. Anyone else notice this or an I just "lucky?" What gives?

Just exit out of the game and relog in.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

Yes this is a common issue. Closing the game completely and relaunching has been known to address it. Otherwise you can work with the offer wall on missing rewards to get them back. Definitely be sure to take screenshots if you can.
  • Options
    HutchGSHutchGS Registered Users 24 Posts
    So after *every* video I watch, I should exit then log back in again to get the reward? Geez, what a PITA. I'll try it but I'm not very confident of success.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    So after *every* video I watch, I should exit then log back in again to get the reward? Geez, what a PITA. I'll try it but I'm not very confident of success.

Step 1: Watch video
    Step 2: Take screen shot of final screen showing you watched it.

If you don't get the reward immediately:
    Step 3: Close the game completely and restart it, which overall has about a 50% success rate (over time, but not necessarily immediately). And keep track of the amount of times you received any gold reward so you can compare it to the screenshot totals which you take every time.

If you still don't get the reward immediately:
    Step 4: Contact the offer wall after a week or so; if you leave the photos in your device that has a time stamp, then you can remember the time frame when reporting them; although since there is up to a week delay, you kind of have to wait a week without watching videos, so you know how many to report to the offer wall people.
    iPhone 4, usually.