Options

Sacrifices for Ego and I'm Coming For You BunnyBoiler!

KenyanBunnieKenyanBunnie Registered Users 24 Posts
It's not that I even spent much on the powerups. I spent most of the money on energy. Looks like I won't be spending any money on my beauty products or Starbux this month, :(
My bank even called my husband to figure out who the heck was busy buying stuff on iTunes. Anyone understand #TheStruggle?!!!!?

How do these top 15 get to those ranks with almost 30,000+ assasin ponts with out spending so much money to continuously have energy to play? Or is it that they play every 20 minutes on the hour, the whole 3 days?

My ego got to me and who ever the hell is BunnyBoiler, you got to me too! I wanted to get into top 15. But it's so hard with out spending anymore money for extra energy. So my rank is stuck between 24-26. My Bunnie senses need to pass BunnyBoiler though. He/She is ranked at 24-25. *****! Watch your ***! I'm coming for you!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    CokeCoke Registered Users 18 Posts
    96 hours 3 fights per hour so no extra energy or gold spent. Max you can accumulate is 7110 points depending how you time the start and never miss any time between
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    It's not that I even spent much on the powerups. I spent most of the money on energy. Looks like I won't be spending any money on my beauty products or Starbux this month, :(
    My bank even called my husband to figure out who the heck was busy buying stuff on iTunes. Anyone understand #TheStruggle?!!!!?

How do these top 15 get to those ranks with almost 30,000+ assasin ponts with out spending so much money to continuously have energy to play? Or is it that they play every 20 minutes on the hour, the whole 3 days?

My ego got to me and who ever the hell is BunnyBoiler, you got to me too! I wanted to get into top 15. But it's so hard with out spending anymore money for extra energy. So my rank is stuck between 24-26. My Bunnie senses need to pass BunnyBoiler though. He/She is ranked at 24-25. *****! Watch your ***! I'm coming for you!!!!!

You got played hard. A couple of months ago there was a glitch that allowed players to buy extra energy with 1 game dollar. It's easy to accumulate over 1 million cash. The people with the credit-game glitch were able to buy millions of dollars of energy for credits. Picture this, 1 million energy * 3 energy, the peole in the top leaderboards have an abundance of it. We found this glitch when a noob decided to expose it to the public. Feel free to search the forums to verify.
  • Options
    Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    I knew there had to be a glitch that was letting people get energy without gold. It must have been fixed bf last weekends tournament bc you don't see people with near the points they used to have at the top of the leader board and people had to have been carrying over points bf with a glitch bc they'd have 30,000 points the first day. It used to tick me off!!! I'm glad they fixed that!!!!
  • Options
    I knew there had to be a glitch that was letting people get energy without gold. It must have been fixed bf last weekends tournament bc you don't see people with near the points they used to have at the top of the leader board and people had to have been carrying over points bf with a glitch bc they'd have 30,000 points the first day. It used to tick me off!!! I'm glad they fixed that!!!!

You're right about one thing, the glitch was fixed. THE ONLY REASON WHY THE SCORES FOR LAST WEEKENDS TOURNAMENT WAS LOW WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE OFFERING SNIPER RIFLES. THE TURNOUT FOR SNIPER/ASSAULT RIFLES ARE ALWAYS LOW BECAUSE THEY ARE INFERIOR TO TESLA/HEAVY WEAPONS. REMEMBER THAT! WHY WOULD A PERSON WITH UNLIMITED ENERGY WASTE THEIR TIME AND ENERGY ON TRASH WEAPONS.

The glitch was fixed, but the people who exploited the glitch still have their millions of energy. The normal players won't be winning for a long time!
  • Options
    KenyanBunnieKenyanBunnie Registered Users 24 Posts
    Oh ****! Now you tell me! Okay. Wow. Never again!
    I totally got played, you're too right! Now I know for sure that these top top players get their ranking the easy cheating way, I'm not even going to bother with the competitions any more. Obviously not worth the money or time.
    They should be ashamed of themselves. Something like that, shows you what type of character and the nature of the person is. It's just a game, but what I'm saying is true.

Thank you people for the replies! My husband will be happy to know that I won't be going on a spending bender on a ****ing game!

*edit on my OP. I meant App Store, not iTunes.
  • Options
    How do they store their energy??? It's buy as you go. Explain where they are storing it at....?
  • Options
    CokeCoke Registered Users 18 Posts
    It sucks and a glitch is a glitch, I won't say I wouldn't if exploited it but I can say if the options are spend 300 cash to have a chance or wait for them to run out of stored energy every single person that doesn't have it is screwed.

1,000,000 energy...
    1000 per week for easy 25k points and easy top ten if not top 5
    X52 weeks a year
    Means they win whatever they want for the next ten years but considering they wouldn't need every gun. You're looking at they get to win whatever they want til they quit the game
  • Options
    Coke wrote: »
    It sucks and a glitch is a glitch, I won't say I wouldn't if exploited it but I can say if the options are spend 300 cash to have a chance or wait for them to run out of stored energy every single person that doesn't have it is screwed.

1,000,000 energy...
    1000 per week for easy 25k points and easy top ten if not top 5
    X52 weeks a year
    Means they win whatever they want for the next ten years but considering they wouldn't need every gun. You're looking at they get to win whatever they want til they quit the game

But if they fixed the glitch then they can't buy energy like that anymore. So there is no way to store energy except 3 of them then it's over with. You understand that if they fixed the glitch then they have to buy extra energy like everyone else with gold.

But if I could have done it I wou have. Who wouldn't??? LMFAO.

If there is a way to store extra energy other than buying as you go then they are back to a level field. Unless you know of a way to store more than 3 energys tell me how....?
  • Options
    But if they fixed the glitch then they can't buy energy like that anymore. So there is no way to store energy except 3 of them then it's over with. You understand that if they fixed the glitch then they have to buy extra energy like everyone else with gold.

But if I could have done it I wou have. Who wouldn't??? LMFAO.

If there is a way to store extra energy other than buying as you go then they are back to a level field. Unless you know of a way to store more than 3 energys tell me how....?

You're really naive, you can store more than 3 energy bars in your inventory. Don't believe me? Spend 40 gold and you'll have 6 energy bars in your inventory. There is no limit to the amount of energy you can have in your inventory. I don't know where you got the buy as you go thing, but it does not exist.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I don't know where you got the buy as you go thing, but it does not exist.
    They're are talking about buying single energy bars. When you purchase a single energy for 8 gold, the 8 gold buy button turns to a 'use' button. The only way to accumulate more than 1 energy in the 'single energy bar' category is through watching videos.

Note on buying energy: Obviously if you're going to buy 3 energy bars, it's a better deal to buy 3 energy for 20 gold, but your 20 minute time clock for 1 energy restarts after you redeem/use a 3 energy bar refill; so if you're going to buy 3 energy for the first time, be sure your energy time clock is close to the 20 minute mark before you press 'use'.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Ok Angel I just went and bought some gold and realized you could keep buying it. But there is no way to see how many energy bars you have saved. I was just used to buying them and went right back to playing. I see how the smart ones just kept stocking up on them. I would have to. Lol. I hope they get tired of playing sometime soon. But I'm not naive buddy. Just haven't been playing that long and don't really ever buy energy.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I just went and bought some gold and realized you could keep buying it. But there is no way to see how many energy bars you have saved.
    If you want to know how many energy bars you have saved, click/tap on the energy bar area and it will open up the screen that shows you how many single/triple energy bars you have saved.
    iPhone 4, usually.