Options

New 7.5 Heavy gun and Tesla trials?? But couldn't buy them??

I just had to restart my game and re download the world on fire region. It had a heavy gun trial region. I played it expecting to be able to buy it afterwards but I played and it was over no offer to buy it just 50,000 diamonds reward. After that it disappeared and new Tesla rifle trial region popped up. Tried it expected to be able to buy at one time offer after playing region once. Nope again just a large diamonds reward. If anyone has a chance to buy them let me no. If not don't play the trials until you need the diamonds to upgrade.

Comments

• Options
    CokeCoke Registered Users 18 Posts
    I didn't get option to buy either which is unfortunate... 14400 starting dmg heavy was enticing. And the pvp seems bugged since that slip up. I've froze out twice been dropped after victory and I'm getting attacked while in pvp matches losing diamonds that should be safe cuz im online. I'm sure there's more than that but that's just experienced in 4 pvp matches in last half hour
  • Options
    Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    Coke wrote: »
    I didn't get option to buy either which is unfortunate... 14400 starting dmg heavy was enticing. And the pvp seems bugged since that slip up. I've froze out twice been dropped after victory and I'm getting attacked while in pvp matches losing diamonds that should be safe cuz im online. I'm sure there's more than that but that's just experienced in 4 pvp matches in last half hour

I haven't had any PVP problems. I'm ****ed that I played those regions and now the diamonds will go to others who attack me bc my guns and base are maxed out from playing so much and using the heavy and tesla gun regions when world on fire both came out. And catching those late night gold video runs. The glitch I'm getting now again since those to trial runs is the world on fire which I beat along time ago won't load and my guns and pvp matches are taking longer to load again. GLU needs to put out an app update ASAP!!!!
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Those trial guns you mentioned in the post will be for sale in the next VIP event or PVP tournament. They had a gun similar and that was the deck the hells gun. You get to try and then buy it in the next day event.
  • Options
    I feel sorry for y'all bc I've been stockpiling gold like nobody's business!!!! I got my own little glitch!!!!! LMAO!!!! AHAHAHA HA
  • Options
    rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    14400 starting damage what gun was that?
  • Options
    Glitch.? You me programing error right care to share?
  • Options
    rastafari wrote: »
    14400 starting damage what gun was that?

Yes the heavy and tesla guns both!
  • Options
    rastafari wrote: »
    Glitch.? You me programing error right care to share?

Send me a pm
  • Options
    Send me a pm
    Not a noob but not seeing the PM function,
    send at macandches@yahoo
    thanks
  • Options
    Hey all, in the new campaign are there both Tesla and Heavy Guns, I'm only seeing the heavy.
  • Options
    Don't plsy either until you buy a new gun bc you'll need those diamonds!!
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    I feel sorry for y'all bc I've been stockpiling gold like nobody's business!!!! I got my own little glitch!!!!! LMAO!!!! AHAHAHA HA

wow,lucky guy,i am not even getting the free golds more than 2 for the past week,anyway enjoy and take care
  • Options
    markywbamarkywba Registered Users 20 Posts
    Hi Dj33transam - would be interested in your manner of getting gold - I can't get any videos at all at the moment and spent all my gold getting the last Tesla snowstorm elite rifle!
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I just had to restart my game and re download the world on fire region. It had a heavy gun trial region. I played it expecting to be able to buy it afterwards but I played and it was over no offer to buy it just 50,000 diamonds reward. After that it disappeared and new Tesla rifle trial region popped up. Tried it expected to be able to buy at one time offer after playing region once. Nope again just a large diamonds reward. If anyone has a chance to buy them let me no. If not don't play the trials until you need the diamonds to upgrade.

This is an issue, can you please give me your in game name and tell me what device/OS you are using?
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    This is an issue, can you please give me your in game name and tell me what device/OS you are using?

Sure it's ummmm ummmm. Dang it I forgot. But my device is the HUBLE TELESCOPE!!! RUNS ON NASA 2015 OS.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Sure it's ummmm ummmm. Dang it I forgot. But my device is the HUBLE TELESCOPE!!! RUNS ON NASA 2015 OS.

I don't like insinuating some one is being less than honest.... But I don't believe you.

Update: The weapons not being available for purchase after the trail mission is as designed. You will still be able to obtain/purchase these weapons soon.
  • Options
    LhaddixLhaddix Registered Users 2 Posts

Yes, but I can't get the song out of my head.
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    This is just someone trying to stir up the forum. He/she has no glitches to get gold. Just a **** trying to get attention. End of story.
  • Options
    LhaddixLhaddix Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is just someone trying to stir up the forum. He/she has no glitches to get gold. Just a **** trying to get attention. End of story.

It's real.
  • Options
    napachunapachu Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have an issue. These new trial Heavy guns showed up. I got disconnected from the game, and now that I am back, I dont see these guns at all. Can someone please help?

I am on iPhone 5S and iOS 8.1.3