Options

Don't play the new HEAVY AND TESLA GUN REGIONS!!!! Read first

I played them thinking the would offer the 7.0 guns after I played for a one time sale option. But you only get to try them both once without a chance to but them. Wait until you buy your next HEAVY AND TESLA GUNS FIRST BC YOU ONLY PLAY ONCE BUT GET 50,000 diamonds for each. Then you can use those diamonds to upgrade your new guns. Just a quick FYI.

Comments

• Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    thanks for the info,i will wait for the next sale
  • Options
    rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    Just so I understand what you are saying, Both Telsa and Heavy have only one campaign of 50K each , and no option for purchase.
    But can you also do the the same mission in each region foe less rewards.
  • Options
    FrozenF1REFrozenF1RE Registered Users 11 Posts
    In my experience with the "deck the hells" heavy gun trial in December, you will only be able to play the trial once. It will automatically count towards your most recent region. So the previous regions even though it offers a lowed amount, you will still get the max amount from your most recent campaign. Then it will disappear.
    I'm assuming that will be the same case with these trials.
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I also tried out the new Chokonu heavy gun thinking I would be able to buy it for half price but no option ever came up
    I hope we don't get screwed on the price for Glu's error. This will really suck. By the way it showed up in the region before world of fire for me....