Options

Repeatable error - Global assault Contract

bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
For the first contract in Australia there is a repeatable error.

First change position.
Take out the two enimies.
Go forward.
Go forward.
Then you go through the two doors but nothing more happens.

iPhone 6+. iOS 8.1.3.

If you don't change position or you change position and wait a while to take out the two enemies then the contract works.
===============
One BITE at a time!

Comments

• Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    Yes, it's the short-range "We've found a Dire server farm, but we're not looking for intel. Just get in there and frag everyone and everything." mission. It doesn't happen to me all the time, but has happened a few. It starts with a Recruit, then a Special Forces enemy comes out and just a little later, a Mercenary. I've found that if the Special Forces doesn't enter or if I kill him too soon, then the Mercenary never enters, which must be the trigger for other scripted events. When that happens, I have to close and restart the game -- no new enemies appear, and if you go forward through the blue door, all you've got is a dark screen.

I'm playing on a 7-inch Kindle Fire HDX.

While we're talking about this mission, what's up with the layout -- it's staged in a warehouse area, not a server farm. The World on Fire short range contract mission described as: "The Black Tide are performing horrific medical experiments on civilians at this so-called hospital. Shut it down." is staged in a server farm, not a hospital.

Are the art people behind a campaign? Will the next campaign have a mission that's supposed to be in an airport, but actually staged in hallways lined with curtained off areas, occasional gurneys and with blood-stained bandages on the floor?
  • Options
    saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
    there is a similar glitch in pvp also. happens with 11520 short range opponent. if i kill the enemies silently the game gives you option to move through a blue wall and then you face a gate for the rest of the time. if i do the same again this glitch repeats..
    using android 4.4.2
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    saturnring wrote: »
    there is a similar glitch in pvp also. happens with 11520 short range opponent. if i kill the enemies silently the game gives you option to move through a blue wall and then you face a gate for the rest of the time. if i do the same again this glitch repeats..
    using android 4.4.2

Ah yes, the blue field mission. Although it's a glitch, I actually had fun with it and thought it would have been a pretty cool game feature if there was an explained reason for it like "the enemies will use a cloaking field as camouflage". You can still see the soldiers in the other side of the room, behind the blue field, but it's hard to see them unless they're moving or shooting. If the graphics get weird, then I enjoy the difference, but if it makes it impossible to win the match/campaign then it's just a complete failure and I avoid that part of the game.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    me too ios 7.1