Options

What Happens With The "Overflow" Of Weapon Parts????

KenyanBunnieKenyanBunnie Registered Users 24 Posts
Hey

I am going to need 11 parts to complete my weapon. But what happens to the rest? If I am rank #1, I'll get 20 parts in the Silver Leauge, what happens to the 9 weapon parts? Do they get moved over to the next weapon?

Someone answer please. Only because I need to know if I should aim for ranking at #1 and I won't lose the extra weapon parts. Or if I should aim for ranking 4th or so.

Comments

• Options
    saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
    the rest of 9 pieces just go waste!

i already have the weapon for contention in the league, still i won 16 parts of the same weapon. in d next league still contestin for d same weapon pieces..
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I wondered if perhaps unused parts might be "plunderable" in PvP matches, like diamonds, after this league event (assuming that there'll still be non-league tournaments). That way, players without enough parts to complete a weapon might be able to acquire additional parts.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    ...what happens to the 9 weapon parts? Do they get moved over to the next weapon?

Someone answer please.
    No player can answer that for you, GLU moderators probably don't have, or won't answer, and in all honesty, I'm not sure that even the game developers have thought that far ahead.

In the standard words of GLU "you'll just have to wait and see".
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    bnmanibnmani Registered Users 11 Posts
    who are all using hacks to get the gold they are in top position always and palyers who are spending time to get the correct weapon they never get and glu never cares