Options

Atlas duplicate

Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
Did anyone else duplicate the Atlas gun? I show both In the store and both equipped

Comments

• Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    Same here, but I won my first one with a top-30 finish in last week's tournament. At that time, I saw the same thing -- they're both the same gun. I also did well enough in the follow-up league events to craft another; I had two second-place finishes and finished first last night -- it's because I was in the Amazon silver league and never had more than 3 players (including myself) in my "room".

At the end of last night's event, after receiving the parts, there was a follow-up message that I had crafted an Atlas, but both the "normal" and amber Atlas icons in the store slider remain the same partially-upgraded Atlas that I already had.
  • Options
    BlaqJaqBlaqJaq Registered Users 37 Posts
    Same here, but I won my first one with a top-30 finish in last week's tournament. At that time, I saw the same thing -- they're both the same gun. I also did well enough in the follow-up league events to craft another; I had two second-place finishes and finished first last night -- it's because I was in the Amazon silver league and never had more than 3 players (including myself) in my "room".

At the end of last night's event, after receiving the parts, there was a follow-up message that I had crafted an Atlas, but both the "normal" and amber Atlas icons in the store slider remain the same partially-upgraded Atlas that I already had.

I finished with a #1 ranking on the last silver league tournament, that ended on 3-18-2015. For that three days I accumulated 45 parts for the Atlas. I need the remaining 5 parts to complete the weapon. My question is, Do you receive silver league crafted parts only from silver league tournaments? Should I expect the to receive the 5 parts that are needed from this current Global event?