Options

Fyber offer wall gone since sunday

rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
Hey all, the Fyber offer wall is blank, has been since Sunday. I am on Android in North America
What are you folks seeing?

Comments

• Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I'm not familiar with a "Fyber offer" -- are you on the right board, or have I missed something? I'm playing on a 7-inch Kindle in Indiana/Kentucky. I have the notifications settings off, so perhaps it relates to that.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I'm not familiar with "Fyber Offer" either. Please can you give more details and possibly a screen shot?
  • Options
    Fyber, like Tapjoy is a company that offers in-game hard currency (gold) for participating in there offers. Offers can be a simple as
    download and start a game, watch videos, surveys, trial memberships, credit card needed, app install on phones, signups, the list goes on. Rewards range from as low as few gold to most I've seen is about 700+ gold bars, which at the time was cheaper than
    what Glu was offering for sale. It's accessible by the plus sign in upper right, which brings up the purchase options for gold,
    choose the free, not the "get more free" option which brings up the Fyber offer wall.
    I've sent a e-mail to Fyber as to why the wall is down, seems they were'nt aware, are just playing dumb, will let you know.
  • Options
    I know what Fyber is, I personally just didn't see any issues with it's visibility in game.
  • Options
    So you actually see the offer wall, all I see is a blue exclamation with no offers available below it
    I'm on Android in North America, you?
  • Options
    rastafari wrote: »
    So you actually see the offer wall, all I see is a blue exclamation with no offers available below it
    I'm on Android in North America, you?

Same, Android in North America. Are you still having the issue? And have you contacted Fyber customer service in case its an issue with them?