Options

New glitches

JanbenzonJanbenzon Registered Users 23 Posts
Have anyone experience it this week pvp event?
- being attacked and lost a pvp event even when I'm online and competing with other players.
- can't save the diamonds into vault. This happens many times.
- after reaching the maximum diamonds to be earned, a screen pop-up telling you that it needs to synchronize and restart the game. After restarting, the diamonds are much, much lesser than what it had before restarting although your rankings in the daily pvp event remains the actual rankings.
Hope that the glu team could fix this problems. After playing for many hours just to reach the maximum diamonds to upgrade, and "someone" steals it from your base, its annoying and irritating.

Comments

• Options
    erock503erock503 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Janbenzon wrote: »
    Have anyone experience it this week pvp event?
    - being attacked and lost a pvp event even when I'm online and competing with other players.
    - can't save the diamonds into vault. This happens many times.
    - after reaching the maximum diamonds to be earned, a screen pop-up telling you that it needs to synchronize and restart the game. After restarting, the diamonds are much, much lesser than what it had before restarting although your rankings in the daily pvp event remains the actual rankings.
    Hope that the glu team could fix this problems. After playing for many hours just to reach the maximum diamonds to upgrade, and "someone" steals it from your base, its annoying and irritating.

If you notice it's not saving the diamonds to your vault, IME you are vulnerable to attack. The only times I've been attacked while playing, it's also been doing the non collecting thing. As soon as I notice it's not saving diamonds, it's time for a reboot.