Options

Why's so tricky?

Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
After three weeks of hunting for Heavy Gun like Abbyss, Cross, Nine Hells in gold league then Glu has released new updated version. I find that this weekend tournament, prize of second grade heavy gun like Mercury still very attractive than all heavy guns in Gold league. I think top players will fight for Venus more than every guns n the past.
I am so sorry for top players who hunt all three guns during past three weeks so much.

Finally I think we should say goodbye to all parts that we got from every hunts in the past. It's impossible to craft all this garbage parts, if GLU do not offer us for those parts.

Comments

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    It also probably means that those that where short on parts to craft their weapons will either loose those parts, or continue to wait and see if they will be sold somehow. I've seen a LOT of posts about working hard, only to be 1 or more parts shy of completing a weapon.

I maxed out Atlas and Charybdis, now there's already a new heavy better than what I worked for? It's going from fun to maddening! People are loosing sleep and money over this game - I feel a conspiracy brewing?
  • Options
    StageofHistoryStageofHistory Registered Users 18 Posts
    I know what you mean! I thought after crafting all the Silver Lv 8.5 weapons I could have a little break to catch-up on some sleep... But that new heavy is twice as powerful as my Atlas!!!! Do I really need it and all the bloodshot eyes that come as well? Probably not... But Glu sure know how to suck me back in!

And I agree that there will likely be a lot of upset people with parts for the previous weeks weapons which they now can't do anything with. Glu won't really leaving them hanging, will they?
  • Options
    HalfassedHalfassed Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm laughing at those guy already in this week's top ten, who played hard all week for a heavy in the gold league, only to do it again this week.
  • Options
    Can someone tell me whether I should hunt for Venus or Mercury then enter Gold league for hunt the strongest Heavy gun 10.0 which no name yet? LOL.
  • Options
    Halfassed wrote: »
    I'm laughing at those guy already in this week's top ten, who played hard all week for a heavy in the gold league, only to do it again this week.

You mean Nine Hells, which is less strong than Mercury? LOL
  • Options
    rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    It's hamster on the wheel, not only are we all getting wide eyed at the bigger better weapons,
    We all have to play longer to qualify for a leauge placing, play in the leauge, then you have to upgrade the weapon, while trying to max your base. In the five events so, 4 of 5 weapon offers
    needed diamonds to upgrade. Missing craftable parts will never be offered. Glu has glammed on to winning formula to get us all to play more and spend more money on gold.