Options

It's getting dull

VasqiVasqi Registered Users 21 Posts
Ok, to start off, the game is redundant as hell. It basically goes nowhere and stays there.
There are, however worse things to be considered: the game cheets like a mad dog.
1) I've competed with zero view (completely blank screen) - and managed to win even then.
2) server crashes when looking for new PvP challenge results in loosing the Diamonds spent in searching for a challenge, which then subsequently increases.
3) the BULK of the PvP challenges I get, offer less in rewards than the cist of searching for them (i.e. You actually loose even if you win). Then many of the ones that offer more than a few hundred Diamonds, are from PvP players with Tier 9 bases (so it's a high probability of loosing there).
But the worst part is that I spend most of the time doing absolutely nothing, because after you finish running through all the regions, there's nothing to do to pass the time while waiting the 20 minutes between PvP matches, only to then weed through them until I can find one worth it.

Other bugs, like screen freezing and going through doors to rooms that don't exist, seem to have been resolved.