Options

Strange mistake in gold league

Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
The first day of gold league, there was top player finished at top position, but second day he was at 6 or 7 before time ran out an hour, finally he fought with me in last 10 min to be in top 10, but he lost.

It's mean that the last day, it is impossible for him to craft the weapon at all.

I think this is not fair from Glu, we all loose the action in last day if we have no chance to get the weapon like it happen past few weeks.

I have only 26 points from two days so no matter how many points I win in the last days will help.

It's happen with top player as well when he was won first two days then the last day he will play more easy with players without chance to win the weapon.

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    The first day of gold league, there was top player finished at top position, but second day he was at 6 or 7 before time ran out an hour, finally he fought with me in last 10 min to be in top 10, but he lost.

It's mean that the last day, it is impossible for him to craft the weapon at all.

I think this is not fair from Glu, we all loose the action in last day if we have no chance to get the weapon like it happen past few weeks.

I have only 26 points from two days so no matter how many points I win in the last days will help.

It's happen with top player as well when he was won first two days then the last day he will play more easy with players without chance to win the weapon.

I agree, the whole point of collecting parts is to get an oppurtunity to complete the weapon. They need to offer a second shot at the parts, either in the next weekend tournament or a later Gold League. I am going to be shut out again this week. No purpose to compete if only one or two guns are awarded and everybody else is left with a box of useless parts.

You would think that they could offer to sell you a "10 pack" of parts to complete a weapon. Otherwise players will not continue to compete for parts that can never be used. I love the competition in the Gold League, but right now you must play non-stop at great expense to have any chance at a complete weapon.
  • Options
    Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I agree, the whole point of collecting parts is to get an oppurtunity to complete the weapon. They need to offer a second shot at the parts, either in the next weekend tournament or a later Gold League. I am going to be shut out again this week. No purpose to compete if only one or two guns are awarded and everybody else is left with a box of useless parts.

You would think that they could offer to sell you a "10 pack" of parts to complete a weapon. Otherwise players will not continue to compete for parts that can never be used. I love the competition in the Gold League, but right now you must play non-stop at great expense to have any chance at a complete weapon.

100% agree, if they could sell some parts like 5 or 10 packs then the fighting in the last day would be more excited for players who miss a bit on first two days.

But I wonder when it will happen if GLU released new stronger gun every week, even the heavy from past 3 weeks can not compare to the second grade gun from last weekend like Mercury which just upgraded maxed out?!!