Options

"new content available"must restart now after pvp win

michigan_killermichigan_killer Registered Users 38 Posts
Second time this has happened,first time I thought it was a glitch,o well,shot happens. This time i just won 68th in a row PvP and when I claimed diamonds got the new content available restart now message. When it restarted , I now lost my PvP and streak. Tired of this buckshot now.

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    This is a horrible glitch in the software and it has happened to me every tournament. They should give us credit for the win before forcing a restart. Last weekend I got a forced restart after a 14500 pt win. No 14500, zero win streak. Not right. The only comfort is that the stupid thing will happen to the other competitors.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Happened to my twice before as well. I complained on the forum then with no response from GLU. My latest loss was yesterday with a PVP glitch that put me into a trap door where none of the buttons except pause would respond and the time clock ticking down. That caused me to fall from 9th place to 18th place (Android global tournament.)

Maybe I should have contacted them in-game and asked for 40 gold - to get me back to the 25 pt/play rate again. I wonder if anyone has successfully done that?
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Can you all provide:

In-Game name:
    Device:
    OS Version:
    Screen Shot of the message:
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Can you all provide:

In-Game name:
    Device:
    OS Version:
    Screen Shot of the message:

Bysb, iPhone 6+, iOS 8.3
    directly after my won pvp match I got this "Content update"-screen.

I'm not allowed to post attachments but the screenshot I took says:

==========================
    CONTENT UPDATE

NEW CONTENT IS AVAILABLE. PLEASE
    RESTART GAME
    RESTART
    ==========================

Only button shown is RESTART. The game was restarted and the won game was marked as lost. Not a big deal as there is no streak on the daily ones.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!