Options

XP points in Campaign mode, is good for what again?

rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
Taking a break from PvP and catching up on what should have been the focal point of the game. Campaigns
I see I'm getting XP with every mission, anyone really know what they're good for?
Do the accumulate, can I see a total somewhere, can I trade em in for gold, or is it just a number on the screen
that means absolutely nothing.

Comments

• Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    XP allows you to gain levels, which increases your Player Health stat (the amount of damage you can take before dying). The XP you need to advance to the next level corresponds to the bar beside your current level number in the header.

Also, XP continues to accumulate even when you're at the max level (currently 80), so then when the next Campaign/max level increase is released, you'll jump -- in my case, usually to the next max level. The upside to a jump like that is that you get a lot more health points (which you can see in the base defense upgrade grid) very quickly. The downside to jumping levels is that you get no gold for those levels. I haven't received any level-up gold for at least my last 40.
  • Options
    legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
    XP allows you to gain levels, which increases your Player Health stat (the amount of damage you can take before dying). The XP you need to advance to the next level corresponds to the bar beside your current level number in the header.

Also, XP continues to accumulate even when you're at the max level (currently 80), so then when the next Campaign/max level increase is released, you'll jump -- in my case, usually to the next max level. The upside to a jump like that is that you get a lot more health points (which you can see in the base defense upgrade grid) very quickly. The downside to jumping levels is that you get no gold for those levels. I haven't received any level-up gold for at least my last 40.

do you mean that you can increase your player health in the base upgrade exceeding the max value of player health by getting more XP points? i tried but i don't get any further player health in base INDIA after i fully upgraded the player health with diamonds (4 upgrades)

for example base 9 INDIA player health MAX is 100786, can you exceed this value by earning more XP points after you achieve level 80?
    what the max value for player health you can achieve in base INDIA tier 9?,
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    What I mean is that I believe health is tied to both level and the additional points you get from your base health upgrades. Unless I'm mistaken, my health increased significantly when the "Kill Club" campaign was released and my level jumped immediately from 70 to 80.

My tier 9 health is fully upgraded, and is also 100786. The fact that our health is identical answers a question I had, but hadn't asked, about whether there was any random element to health level (like rolling a die for a D&D character) -- it appears not.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I thought the noticeable decrease in how much damage I was incurring was because I was able to increase my base's health faster than other players could upgrade their weapons.

The only influence I've noticed that the campaign section has on the PVP section is if you use cash weapons in PVP, because completing campaign sections (leveling up) gives you the opportunity to buy better cash weapons.
    iPhone 4, usually.