Options

Exausted!!

R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
Last night I over sleep, I'm just tired I was on a silver league only needed 8 parts, I ended needing 3 it sucks, I was on the 1-2 rank but when I went to bed I set the alarm as always just this time my body just want to sleep. I stil don't understand how I only get 5 parts, since I was real high , when I wake up I was hoping to be at least on 10th place to get the parts needed.
Now I don't have used for Diamonds and I have players attacking I cut a head and 4 rise up haha .
I'm just waiting to run out of gold to leave this game. I'm tired of playing just to get a better gun, tournaments I memorized them, I know where to shoot and finish real fast, takes more time to load the game them me ending it.
Also same player atacking my base, and some living bad comments, 😡

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I understand the frustrations of the game, but the rude comments don't have to be one of them. Go to the Home screen, click on the gears in the upper left hand corner and turn "Bragging" off, no more comments! I have turned both the comments and the music off and enjoy the game more. Good luck!
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I understand the frustrations of the game, but the rude comments don't have to be one of them. Go to the Home screen, click on the gears in the upper left hand corner and turn "Bragging" off, no more comments! I have turned both the comments and the music off and enjoy the game more. Good luck!

Hey thank you!! I will do that..