Options

What's the cost to upgrade to level 10?

rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
Hey all, probably wont or will never upgrade to level,10 .
whats the diamond and gold cost's?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I said the same thing about Tier 9, but wanted to keep up to compete defensively. And I was able to up my PVP play to do it for free. But I had full time to devote to the game.

Now, I've got other living decisions. I may take the bridge to Tier 10, but with no increase from Kill Club's amount of diamonds to The Unchosen's amount, I agree with you.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    I said the same thing about Tier 9, but wanted to keep up to compete defensively. And I was able to up my PVP play to do it for free. But I had full time to devote to the game.

Now, I've got other living decisions. I may take the bridge to Tier 10, but with no increase from Kill Club's amount of diamonds to The Unchosen's amount, I agree with you.

To upgrade to TIER 10 Stats is 512,000 diamonds or 300 BARS of GOLD ... assuming you have fully upgraded TIER 9 already.

Personally I am still in the process of winning enough diamonds for the upgrade. I should have enough by the end of this weeks PVP ... I hope.

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    Once you've upgraded to tier 10, the first column (non-economy) upgrades cost 588.8k diamonds or 53 gold, and the 4th column costs 819.2k diamonds or 98 gold. I remember that the 2nd column was 665.8k diamonds and the 3rd was 83 gold because I upgraded my sentry guns with diamonds this morning and then with gold tonight when I hit the 4k AP milestone.
  • Options
    Interesting - sounds like the same amount of gold that was used for Tier 9! I may take the plunge, but only with the gold I can win.

12 million diamonds is one boatload of diamonds. Especially if you can only find 1-2K at a pop. That's around 6,000 PVP battles!!!
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    To upgrade to TIER 10 Stats is 512,000 diamonds or 300 BARS of GOLD ... assuming you have fully upgraded TIER 9 already.

Personally I am still in the process of winning enough diamonds for the upgrade. I should have enough by the end of this weeks PVP ... I hope.

SCORPION

Completed Stats Upgrade to TIER 10 recently, but it appears that to fully upgrade Base 10 will require GOLD. Using diamonds appears to be too expensive and time consuming. Hopefully a better ratio of conversion is forth coming in CKS 3.0.

I would also like to see the use of in game CASH expanded. I've accumulated almost 5,000,000 dollars with nothing to spend it on ... Jeez Louise :-) Drones, Rockets, Armour, just give us something we can buy with this funny money *** SMILES ***

SCORPION
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    If you upgrade high-level sniper/assault rifles, that'll deplete your cash reserves in a hurry.
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    It's almost the same thing if you upgrade your tesla and heavy weapons. Unless you have some extra gold stored somewhere, it will take quite a bit of diamonds.
  • Options
    If you upgrade high-level sniper/assault rifles, that'll deplete your cash reserves in a hurry.

Yeah I know. I've done that quite some time back. Hopefully, the new 10.5 heavy this week will let me spend some of that cash. :-) I may have to wait until the next assault weapon is offered; I believe I saw an upcoming 11.5 in my travels.
  • Options
    I believe all sniper and assault weapons are 1/4 diamonds 3/4 cash to upgrade.
    Heavy and Tesla are only diamonds.

It will take me a while to upgrade the Bastet... I think I'll wait to make the jump to Tier 10.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    I believe all sniper and assault weapons are 1/4 diamonds 3/4 cash to upgrade.
    Heavy and Tesla are only diamonds.

It will take me a while to upgrade the Bastet... I think I'll wait to make the jump to Tier 10.

I must have missed the memo ... JEEZ ... following my marathon exercise in stamina, I took the next day to rest up (catch up on life) and won the Silver League Event (Day #2) needing only 10 weapons parts for the Bastet, which I thought would be a cake walk on Day #3

... NOPE ... There is no Day #3 !!!

Oh Well ... nothing surprises me anymore. The only rule is go for as hard as you can ALL THE TIME

*** SMILES ***

Good Hunting

SCORPION