Options

10 minute energy time

Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
10 minute energy time wanted. Any idea if glu will change the energy time back to 10 mins. It would make sense so everyone could play twice as much

Comments

• Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    Randy59 wrote: »
    10 minute energy time wanted. Any idea if glu will change the energy time back to 10 mins.

Was it previously every 10 minutes? It was already at 20 minutes when I started playing the game.

What would be nice also is to be able to hold more energy at a time - say 12 or so - instead of the norm 3.

Handles, do you think either one or both are possible?
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    In theory sounds great. But, with the low payout I see now, and the repeat after repeat of "Can't Find Opponent" messages I also experience, implemented this would make both problems twice as bad in my opinion. With the new Tier 10 base and diamond requirements making 6000 attacks a real possibility, if only half the average 2000 diamond payouts become 1000 from "over grazing" and you'd need 12,000 attacks for a free maxed out base.

And would you suggest that there's still a 3 limit energy peak? That would mean attending the game once every 1/2 hour, not once every hour.

As far as matches, it wouldn't make a difference.
  • Options
    Dr.MeDr.Me Registered Users 19 Posts
    "As far as matches, it wouldn't make a difference."

Correct me if I am wrong but if we get energy every 10 min then that is 6 matches an hour. Currently we get 3 matches an hour. That would be twice the matches /hour/day/tournament.
    Now if there will be enough diamonds to support that kind of carnage is any ones guess. I also would love to see what the AP points would be for the top 10.
  • Options
    Events are mainly trying to gain placement on the Prizes scale 1-10, 11-30, 31-90 - etc. If everyone is still at the same energy rate, the only difference is the milestones, and is that going to stay the same as it is now if GLU did raises energy/hr?

Your assumptions of "if there will be enough diamonds to support that"; I've noticed during hotly contested campaigns, lower rates of payouts by targets, and many more opponent not found pop-ups. If you're playing, you won't be a target, only off line people will loose more of their diamonds with twice as many hunters/hr. Conversely, sniper or assault weapon events, I see higher average diamonds / target in general.

The AP points would end up double what they are now, but the payout would effectively be about the same with 2 hits on 1/2 as many diamonds. I think GLU made a good decision to have 3 energy/hr.
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Randy59 wrote: »
    10 minute energy time wanted. Any idea if glu will change the energy time back to 10 mins. It would make sense so everyone could play twice as much

At least for iOS the 10-minute-energy-thing was only for a day or two and right after one of GLUs always troublesome releases. I guess a programmer just did something wrong.

Can't find the thread but a couple of months ago a forum user did some calculations on how much GLU would/could loose in gold sales if they went to 10 minute energy and it was a lot.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    Would GLU Admin please ban/delete sellcvvpro! All he does is advertise and has nothing to offer this forum!