Options

Where R The New Weapons??????

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
Hey Handles/Glu, when r u going 2 offer us new weapons 2 purchase with in-game cash? U have come out with a new region, and now an updated version, and still nothing. It has been probably 2 months since the last ones became available. Come on!

Comments

• Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    Hey Handles/Glu, when r u going 2 offer us new weapons 2 purchase with in-game cash? U have come out with a new region, and now an updated version, and still nothing. It has been probably 2 months since the last ones became available. Come on!
    Many players have asked that same question but we get no answer whatsoever in return.
    10.0 sniper and 10.0 assault weapon should have unlocked for in game cash after completing the latest series of missions.
    I personally refuse to spend one more dime on this game until answers are given.
  • Options
    arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    Merc316 wrote: »
    Many players have asked that same question but we get no answer whatsoever in return.
    10.0 sniper and 10.0 assault weapon should have unlocked for in game cash after completing the latest series of missions.
    I personally refuse to spend one more dime on this game until answers are given.

I know, it seems when Handles does actually respond 2 someone, it's not about a legitimate problem or question, just a comment someone made which helps noone.
  • Options
    periperi Registered Users 23 Posts
    I keep on waiting for a long time what to do with my 5 mill. Cash.