Options

Spin

Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
Being stuck with $35K cash and no way to upgrade weapon to next level to continue,
Figure might as well upgrade the drone & base.

I've killed KUN at least 50 times in Asia region, just get more worthless cash.

This word SPIN is driving me nuts - I'm looking to upgrade the drone,
Equipped with 145 power, chose 180,
And it says find in mystery box.

The option Spin -- is for Gold? Or the items above it in carousel?
Spin what, what's spinning, like a slot machine? roulette wheel?

Is Spin - simply translation for spend?
Watching 87 game ad videos? Does get 1 gold at a time, guess I'll be here a few years lounging.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Don't waste your money (gold)! It's a roulette wheel, your taking a chance at winning one of several items with the kicker of something really usefull, and a bunch of junk. At least that's what the equipment spin was about. I'm sure the drone is the same.

There are probably real winners to this, but it's like the lottery.
  • Options
    Thanks Captain..
  • Options
    Only once out of 100 attempts has the Spin cycle actually spun the carousel for the Mystery or Drone box.
    I have no idea, what I did to get it to spin other than hit - spin. I think I had it sitting on med kit at the time.
    Goofy deal.
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    Neo1800 wrote: »
    Only once out of 100 attempts has the Spin cycle actually spun the carousel for the Mystery or Drone box. I have no idea, what I did to get it to spin other than hit - spin. I think I had it sitting on med kit at the time.
    Goofy deal.

You must have hit the "spin" button - because it will not spin if you did not. And I'm pretty sure you were charged 20 golds for it also. More than likely you were not the only one and more than likely you won't be the last. It's a "noobie" mistake....
  • Options
    Noobie wrote: »
    You must have hit the "spin" button - because it will not spin if you did not. And I'm pretty sure you were charged 20 golds for it also. More than likely you were not the only one and more than likely you won't be the last. It's a "noobie" mistake....
    Darn- you are correct, I did loose bulk of gold that moment not noticing till later.

Man, I need a Game Manager, more than a drone.
  • Options
    DonnatellaDonnatella Registered Users 5 Posts
    I don't like spin, steer clear of mystery box, and never go for VIP. Hard enough to get gold just for the game!