Options

how much gold or diamond to max the new drone

legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
i made some calcs to find out the total cost of drone to be maxed out , found that
at drone power from 4000 to 7000 each 32 points XP require 22.4 k diamond or 89 gold bars to fuse
then each 120 points xp will raise power by approx. 650 points

this means if rates remains constant that i will need about 50,000,000 diamonds, or approx 200,000 gold bars
which is equal to 7200 $

Are you telling me that all players who maxed out the the drones in one day , each of them paid 7200 $ real money

GLU what is going on ?????

Comments

• Options
    legend_a wrote: »
    i made some calcs to find out the total cost of drone to be maxed out , found that
    at drone power from 4000 to 7000 each 32 points XP require 22.4 k diamond or 89 gold bars to fuse
    then each 120 points xp will raise power by approx. 650 points

this means if rates remains constant that i will need about 50,000,000 diamonds, or approx 200,000 gold bars
    which is equal to 7200 $

Are you telling me that all players who maxed out the the drones in one day , each of them paid 7200 $ real money

GLU what is going on ?????

another surprise the rates are not constant , the rates are increasing each couple of thousands of power, this means that the above prices will increase dramatically
    note i did not put estimation for fusing weapons of drones yet
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Great work legend_a! Confirmed my fear that upgrading the drone is futile.

Handles made a comment that the drone was meant to be upgraded over time, hinting that for higher level players it wouldn't be noticed. I don't believe there is any clue in that statement.

I can attack an old mission contract like East Asia and the drone can wipe out 2 guys with a missile. But with the geometric increase of power and geometric cost to update the drone, I call yet another foul by GLU. No more updates on drones for me! It's a waste!
  • Options
    BowbenderBowbender Registered Users 13 Posts
    I agree I like this game but unless one can play for diamonds in contract missions to help with diamond collection you are stuck waiting for new missions. I always am playing catch up with upgrades. Feel I am falling too far behind to continue for free.
  • Options
    JedilebaJedileba Registered Users 6 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    No more updates on drones for me! It's a waste!

Im fully upgraded on everything else, so the drone is the only thing for me to work on, but I'm inclined to agree. I haven't done actual math to figure out the diamond/gold cost to upgrade, but since the cost increases as you get infinitesimally stronger, I'm pretty sure we're talking BILLIONS in diamonds. Just for the drone. Not counting the weapons at all.

I spent a few hundred thousand fusing weapons before I realized they're not going to do any good since I can't attach them to the weak drone. So I've stopped messing with the weapons completely.
    Do, or do not. There is no try.

For Star Wars jewelry, go to Goddardjewelry.com
  • Options
    another surprise the rates are not constant , the rates are increasing each couple of thousands of power, this means that the above prices will increase dramatically
    note i did not put estimation for fusing weapons of drones yet
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last update . At 7000 level power level of drone (equivalent to level 64 out of 120 drone levels , the rate increased insanely
    at 7000 drone power level you will need 192,000 diamond or 520 gold to raise power up by 200 power only , if same rate continue(which is not true , the rate is increasing )we will need 354 million diamond to reach 369k, or 1 million gold bars equal to 35,700 $real dollars
    with the rate continue to increase we will need billions of diamond or millions of real dollars to max the drone
    handles please tell us that you are working on this bug , we already see now hundreds of players with maxed drones

and Remember to give me the credit for discovering this bug :)
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    last update . At 7000 level power level of drone (equivalent to level 64 out of 120 drone levels , the rate increased insanely
    at 7000 drone power level you will need 192,000 diamond or 520 gold to raise power up by 200 power only , if same rate continue(which is not true , the rate is increasing )we will need 354 million diamond to reach 369k, or 1 million gold bars equal to 35,700 $real dollars
    with the rate continue to increase we will need billions of diamond or millions of real dollars to max the drone
    handles please tell us that you are working on this bug , we already see now hundreds of players with maxed drones

I was just paired up with J1ZZMASTERO and he has a maxed out tier 10 base with a 65K support drone. Reward was only for about 9000 diamonds. I let the timer expired. For 9000 diamonds - not worth it.

I saw him in global chat earlier and he let everyone know about it.
  • Options
    Noobie wrote: »
    I was just paired up with J1ZZMASTERO and he has a maxed out tier 10 base with a 65K support drone. Reward was only for about 9000 diamonds. I let the timer expired. For 9000 diamonds - not worth it.

I saw him in global chat earlier and he let everyone know about it.

yes there are some real players manged to reach above 60,000 drone power( i don't know how- required millions of diamonds ) , most of players with 369K drones are fake players ( i don't have big problem , just i skip them in PVP - GLU taking out our diamonds through forcing us to choose another target)
    but my problem i got attacked by player GUNEY52 on android who has 369K , as far as i know fake players do not attack, just defense , so this is first real player i met to reach this power, i wish handles describe how is this possible according to may calcs. he will need thousands of real dollars, is this really true
  • Options

the rate for upgrade of drone is continuing to increase after 8000, something is not right , why we do not get any message from to HANDLES say DEV. team are working on this issue , or so ,