Options

Players with no drones...

R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
I have been attacking players with no drones, and most of the time have huge amount of diamonds which is good for me..are at high level but is worth it, wird also, is anyone seem this too?
And how is that we upgrade the drone? I have been. Putting thousands of diamonds on it and just don't get to far, want to put another gun and don't let me... We have to upgrade guns first, then install the next one?

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I am the wrong one to answer this question, since I think that the Drones are a waste of time, effort and diamonds. Once you have a Drone power above 1000, you should be able to populate it with 4 weapons: Machine Gun, Healing Ray, Shield Generator and Rocket Launcher. The trick is you have to pick weapons that have a value less than the Power rating of your Drone. This means that if your Drone is under 8000, you have to use weapons with a power rating of 1000. Just go to each heading at the bottom of the Drone screen and pick the appropriate weapon value.
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    It'll take a lot of resources to upgrade your drones, but they'll be a major force when upgraded to a high power and outfitted with comparable weapon/ray "pods".

I believe those players without any drones are almost all dummy characters that glu created to have enough targets at specific defense powers to make the new PvP assignment system viable.
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    It'll take a lot of resources to upgrade your drones, but they'll be a major force when upgraded to a high power and outfitted with comparable weapon/ray "pods".

I believe those players without any drones are almost all dummy characters that glu created to have enough targets at specific defense powers to make the new PvP assignment system viable.

Yesterday I check the position on the clans, I click on the one that was on top, and a massage appear "warning this clan don't exist" so if don't exist how is on first place?
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    Yesterday I check the position on the clans, I click on the one that was on top, and a massage appear "warning this clan don't exist" so if don't exist how is on first place?

I tried checking the clans also to see which clan has who. I have to admit I have not come across that yet.

Did you write down the name of the clan or at least write it down? Did you reset your device to see and find out whether or not it was just a little software glitch and/or server/connection error?
  • Options
    QuarkQuark Registered Users 1 Posts
    Guys I've been playing this for over a year,with the intent of playing a cool game and having fun and just figured out drones. However it is obvious that the creators are pushing complications (I.e. Drones, dozens of weapons that can only be purchased with gold etc) on players to make cash. Players with no drones most likely means they got tired of being nickeled and dimed constantly! How does it make sense when you spend consistent money to establish your original game plan, and you can't sell your weapons or do anything with them once you move on in the game? That's BS! The game used to be fun until it became about squeezing as much blood out of the client as possible. There should be a credit or trade in for every weapon you own, the complicated drone / version 2.....then 3....then probably 4 need to be explained to people who don't live on a computer in this game! Otherwise no drones. These guys have work to do.....or rather sit and collect checks because what do the customers know?
  • Options
    Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    Maybe that's the ticket, auction off weapons no longer worthy at the level needed.