Options

Glu: You ever strives more!!!

Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
Glu: You ever strives more !!!
Yes, it strives to annoy players. not happy with the disaster in its new update; again, another broken promise: to allow a group right
for those players who do not have the option to play earlier. What was my surprise, that when starting to compete for the new weapon, I am in a very advanced group, staying in last place and now, practically no wretched option to rate 5 points for weapons. I will not waste time asking if this is right for you.
You have already shown us what stuff are you made. Follow disappointing players, do not realize the brittleness of the ground by walking.
How can we call you? We could call it: Liar, Deceiver, Con, false, incompetent, irresponsible, etc, etc ...
But you know what? I will not stoop to such a thing. Although, I should, as I have spent my money on this game, and as a customer, have the right to demand.
Only I'm going to demand, on behalf of many, that you face and go for the necessary explanations. You have a lot to explain, and it's time.
You be responsible and answer the demands of the players. I, for one, am going to publish this message, in the middle as I possibly can, until you face your own deception.
Without more, with all due respect, but also with all my right, I say goodbye to you, exhorting him to take responsibility and arrgle this disaster.

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    WOW ... now that's a ****ed off customer.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    Escorpion: Believe it or not, I wasted several fold credit card in this game. Therefore I feel every right to demand