Options

Disappointed ..

R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
The global event just start, 5 minutes ago, and a player SIMON1005 has already 1084 AP points ... How is that possible?
All others are on 4-6 normal ...Glu really ?

Comments

• Options
    Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    Any speculation GLU has built these out of range players?
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I'm looking at the current leader board and the AP the top players have are very reasonable.
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    The global event just start, 5 minutes ago, and a player SIMON1005 has already 1084 AP points ... How is that possible? All others are on 4-6 normal ...Glu really ?
    Handles wrote: »
    I'm looking at the current leader board and the AP the top players have are very reasonable.

Handles,

R1gol1n was right. And I have a screenshot to prove it.

The Global Event had just started and within minutes SIMON1005 had a very commanding lead at almost 1100 AP. 2nd place AUSAUSA was not even in 200 AP yet. How is that possible? You don't see that now because he had considerably slowed down. But he is still in the top 30. I am sure that you will see what we are talking about if and when you decide to check your database.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    Handles,

R1gol1n was right. And I have a screenshot to prove it.

The Global Event had just started and within minutes SIMON1005 had a very commanding lead at almost 1100 AP. 2nd place AUSAUSA was not even in 200 AP yet. How is that possible? You don't see that now because he had considerably slowed down. But he is still in the top 30. I am sure that you will see what we are talking about if and when you decide to check your database.

I would have to agree on this one. Given the length of time it takes for a match to be selected and started, this would appear to be an impossible number of points to attain in just 5 minutes.

If someone has a screenshot showing the point total AND the event clock, I would love to see it ...
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    I'd have to agree it doesn't pass the smell test. I've barely got over half that now and been playing off and on all day. Also if you see the OP was put up at 3:12 am this morning, so it was reported only 12 mins in. Even spending real cash that's pretty quick.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    This has to be more than 50 games, he lost at least once, so there's 12 games at 121 points. To do this even in 10 minutes means finding a target, loading the base setup, killing them, watching the vault blowing open (or falling to the ground) and registering a win all in 12 seconds. I think it would take at least 30 seconds not including the killing!

I call cheater/hack or GLU inside player. I never understood why GLU excepts these players ruining our gaming experience. They even seem to embrace them and they're probably robbing gold [profits] from the company's coffers!
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I would have to agree on this one. Given the length of time it takes for a match to be selected and started, this would appear to be an impossible number of points to attain in just 5 minutes.

If someone has a screenshot showing the point total AND the event clock, I would love to see it ...

Not just that. Took a screenshot of his profile and he has the following:

* Level: 41
    * VP: 864
    * Primary: Longshot 50 (Power 1208) and Kraken AK-200 (Power 1208)
    * Secondary: None.
    * Base: Tier 5 - Echo (Base Power 1640)

How could you win that much matches in so little time with those kind of weapons?
  • Options
    duckmeatduckmeat Registered Users 79 Posts
    I am certian GLU used bots to drive up the VP and AP in events. It would promote gold spending.

This is also a point i was trying to make in my sand bagger forum. I think now I may have been frustrated at fake players. I see no other way to explain this.

I too was on the moment the global stated and within 2 minutes players had several hundred AP.
    A simple mind is entertained by simple things