Options

No heavy or Tesla?

Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
Just wondering when you check some peoples stats some don't show that they have a Heavy or a Tesla gun. I've noticed this on several people and they are in the top 30 rankings of the current global PVP. Sometimes it's just one or the other.

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I noticed that also not too long ago. I'm not sure is their profile is incomplete OR they're just "spooks" but to make the Top 30 using a sniper rifle WOULD seem to be unlikely. Possible with a good assault rifle ... I just don't see it.

*** SMILES ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    MesamarkMesamark Registered Users 3 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I noticed that also not too long ago. I'm not sure is their profile is incomplete OR they're just "spooks" but to make the Top 30 using a sniper rifle WOULD seem to be unlikely. Possible with a good assault rifle ... I just don't see it.

*** SMILES ***
    I don't have either weapon but I'm doing well otherwise.
    I have 13million greenbacks but refuse to spend gold to buy weapons.
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    Mesamark wrote: »
    I don't have either weapon but I'm doing well otherwise.
    I have 13million greenbacks but refuse to spend gold to buy weapons.

Mesamark, I have a couple of questions for you.

* Do you participate in either the weekly Global Event and the 3 daily tournaments that follows it?
    * Do you just do campaigns?

The two are completely different. And I believe you are doing the latter.
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I asked one of my clan members why she didn't have a heavy listed, and she simply didn't own a heavy gun, so i'd say that's accurate. However, their drone stats are for your drone, not theirs (at least that's a bug in the Amazon distribution).