Options

Naga heavy gun?

Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
I see some of the top players have a Naga heavy gun at 11.5 over 314.00 strength. I'm thinking this must be from this VIP event where it is the next tier up from what they are offering for spending 6k in gold. Just wondering if anyone has the scoop on this & gold spent to get it.

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I see some of the top players have a Naga heavy gun at 11.5 over 314.00 strength. I'm thinking this must be from this VIP event where it is the next tier up from what they are offering for spending 6k in gold. Just wondering if anyone has the scoop on this & gold spent to get it.

Could be either a VIP item or GOLD League prize. If it were a VIP item it would depend whether it's a consolation prize or the top prize. I believe the top VIP prize goes up to 8,000 BARS of GOLD. GOLD League requires 8,500 AP.

What I can tell you is that to finish in the TOP 30 in the Global PvP would cost upwards of 2,000 BARS of GOLD and winners AP totals are somewhere north of 20,000-30,000 AP and that takes more than 2,000 BARS I am sure.

Leave a PM for bradr752 ... he might be able to answer your question. This is way over most players heads.

*** SMILES ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts

Has to be from the Super VIP (which is the level after you top out VIP buys) The nastiest Gold League Heavy is the Sekhmet at 191.74 K, which was offered last week, in a shortened league on Amazon and Android,so that nobody actually could win the weapon.
  • Options
    Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Top player in my clan told me, he got Naga Heavy from super VIP event 2nd tier, he spend 15,000 gold total to get that top prize.

Last week the top award from super VIP event also 15,000 gold as well, was Landslide Tesla (11.5)

My only question for super VIP event for spending 15,000 gold on 2nd tier is after this tier, does the third tier come out and show any award and how much the gold to spend to get that award? 30,000 gold? I pretty sure GLU always like our cash without limit!!
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I'm pretty sure that was as far as the tier went. I mean it's only 500.00 to get that. Of course I'm being sarcastic. That is a lot of money for a weapon but now I can see when spending this kind of money how the top players can have almost unlimited energy or a super high drone etc!
  • Options
    YmiePJYmiePJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    Naga is a Dragon in my language.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    It's a credit card disaster in my language <grin>.