Options

Level 100 Instantly? Where's My GOLD?

try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
Before I started Ascention, I'm at level 100, so, there will be no free gold for me. And, since it's Amazon download, no Watch Videos for Free Gold. No free energy, rockets, knives or grenades, nada, nut'in, jack squat, zippo, bupkiss, zilch!

And we get the bottom of the rung support from programmers, and IT server operators.

Reminds me of the soup Nazi - "No soup for you!"

All this, and no more drone parts awarded now - not that I could fuse 1% of what I have, if it was fixed...

Playing this game is like whacking your head with a hammer over and over because it feels so good when you stop.

Comments

• Options
    6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    My account is still glitched and won't let me buy assault or sniper rifles for in game cash.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    You been Glu'd for sure!
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Before I started Ascention, I'm at level 100, so, there will be no free gold for me. And, since it's Amazon download, no Watch Videos for Free Gold. No free energy, rockets, knives or grenades, nada, nut'in, jack squat, zippo, bupkiss, zilch!

And we get the bottom of the rung support from programmers, and IT server operators.

Reminds me of the soup Nazi - "No soup for you!"

All this, and no more drone parts awarded now - not that I could fuse 1% of what I have, if it was fixed...

Playing this game is like whacking your head with a hammer over and over because it feels so good when you stop.

If it wasn't so tragic it would be hilarious ... why no more drone parts?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    If it wasn't so tragic it would be hilarious ... why no more drone parts?

mistaken - I forgot no drone parts during missions, just PVP and contracts.
  • Options
    RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    I just looked and realized I went straight to level 100 with no gold too. Problem is I purposely stopped campaign mode before finishing it so this wouldn't happen. I shouldn't be at 100 yet. What gives?