Options

Global Event: Jun 11 2015

NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
Global Event: June 11, 2015

How could anyone (Yoshi2278 of Clan Leciel) accumulate 5091 AP in less than 8 minutes into the Global Event?

5091 - 85 = 5006
5006 / 25 = 200.24
200 + 7 = 207
207 / 8 = 25.875 matches a minute

Is this even possible? How could anyone play 25 matches every minute?

I believe my calculations were correct. But if I miscalculated it in any way, please tell me....

P.S.

I took a screenshot of the leaderboard. I wanted to post it here, but unfortunately I don't quite know how to do it. If somebody can show me how and I will be more than happy to post it....
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    I saw exactly the same thing. In less than 2 minutes the top 5 people all have over 1000. and still after 45 minutes YOSHI2278 still has 5091 AP!

Its clear the game is being hacked left right and centre and GLU don't know how, or what to do about it.

I can only guess that the constant restart game messages are from hackers getting onto the servers and editing their scores, gold, base levels etc, probably making the servers think that new content is available.

This is probably the same with the same with the PVP leagues that cost most people places and weapon parts..!
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »

How could anyone (Yoshi2278 of Clan Leciel) accumulate 5091 AP in less than 8 minutes into the Global Event?

5091 - 85 = 5006
    5006 / 25 = 200.24
    200 + 7 = 207

I believe my calculations were correct. But if I miscalculated it in any way, please tell me....

P.S.

I took a screenshot of the leaderboard. I wanted to post it here, but unfortunately I don't quite know how to do it. If somebody can show me how and I will be more than happy to post it....

I saw the same thing. Will be fun how Handles will comment on this. But then again, when it comes to tricky stuff he/she doesn't comment.

This is 49 mins into the Global event. Still on the same points.....

11l78mu.jpg
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    The people on these forums are always quick to accuse people of hacking. THIS IS A GLITCH THAT PERSISTED IN DECEMBER-JANUARY AND WASN'T FIXED FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH. HERE'S HOW IT WORKS, IF YOU DIDN'T WIN A WEAPON LAST WEEK, YOUR POINTS GET CARRIED OVER TO THIS WEEKS TOURNAMENT.

It's stupid because it took GLU an entire month to fix and now all of a sudden it's back in the game. Only Glu could bring back a problem they fixed in the past, hahahaha.
  • Options
    The people on these forums are always quick to accuse people of hacking. THIS IS A GLITCH THAT PERSISTED IN DECEMBER-JANUARY AND WASN'T FIXED FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH. HERE'S HOW IT WORKS, IF YOU DIDN'T WIN A WEAPON LAST WEEK, YOUR POINTS GET CARRIED OVER TO THIS WEEKS TOURNAMENT.

It's stupid because it took GLU an entire month to fix and now all of a sudden it's back in the game. Only Glu could bring back a problem they fixed in the past, hahahaha.

Then lets hope Handles confirms that the glitch is back and explains how the f*** it got back.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts

If that is the case, how come Handles, or anybody else from Glu for that matter, didn't come forward and say so? There was another similar incident just last month, May 2015. Handles or anybody from Glu could have come out and acknowledged it. But they did not! Nobody did!
  • Options
    bys wrote: »
    Then lets hope Handles confirms that the glitch is back and explains how the f*** it got back.

Because it's Glu we're dealing with.
  • Options
    Because it's Glue we're dealing with.

Yeah, I forgot about that part. When they f*** up we should pay for it.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    If that is the case, how come Handles, or anybody else from Glu for that matter, didn't come forward and say so? There was another similar incident just last month, May 2015. Handles or anybody from Glu could have come out and acknowledged it. But they did not! Nobody did!

Why would they come forward with anything? Handles along with the developers are always the last to know about these issues. It's just typical GLU.
  • Options
    6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts

3kA1ReO.jpg
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts

5091 - 85 = 5006
    5006 / 25 = 200.24
    200 + 7 = 207

P.S.

This is QUITE IMPOSSIBLE mathematically since we're talking about a match every 2-3 seconds, hell it takes longer just to find a match LMAO ... to post you need a hosting service to upload the image, something like Google drive or Dropbox for Android, for example.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options

The hell you say? Carry over points ... GOOD GRIEF !!!
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    The hell you say? Carry over points ... GOOD GRIEF !!!

I assume you weren't playing when this glitch occurred?
  • Options
    I assume you weren't playing when this glitch occurred?

No I wasn't ... I'm a relative new comer to the FORUM as you can see. I think I started playing in February. Why doesn't this affect everyone? This would also explain why the same players are always in the TOP 30. You know what? It is technically feasible to "block" certain updates OR suspend them, once you've figured out how they are delivered. This is conjecture on my part, but if you notice a bug that gives you an advantage, you could effectively avoid the fix, so to speak.

An "innocent" explanation might be attributed to "timing". If CKS 3.0 was an upgrade of the existing "client" code and not a replacement, it could also be that an "assumption" was made (incorrectly, I might add) that the current version had been completely patched thereby "copying" certain bugs (that were supposedly fixed) from CKS 2.0 to CKS 3.0. Again conjecture on my part, but it would explain why "fixed" bugs have resurfaced.
  • Options
    For anyone that has been reading my posts, I want you to know that if I appear to be naive or condescending, that is NOT the case, I can assure you. If you haven't guessed it, I am a software developer by trade and it's my "nature" to search out technical explanations for strange software behavior (good or bad).

To answer your next question, NO I do not engage in hacking *** SMILES *** that would be unethical, besides I LOVE "competition" ... I actually thrive on it !!!
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I don't know what happened and I bet we will never know. We are quick to blame cheats and hackers, but my bet is that this is yet another Glu glitch. I like to think I know all the serious players on IOS, but I do not recognize a single name on the leaderboard. On the Amazon platform right now, I know all 30 players BTW, #1 on Amazon right now has 5860 AP, very close to IOS #1.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I don't know what happened and I bet we will never know. We are quick to blame cheats and hackers, but my bet is that this is yet another Glu glitch. I like to think I know all the serious players on IOS, but I do not recognize a single name on the leaderboard. On the Amazon platform right now, I know all 30 players BTW, #1 on Amazon right now has 5860 AP, very close to IOS #1.

Hey ... I got a very late start today, almost 6 hours after the event started. I can win all SHORTS if I bypass TIER 11s, but at least I won't burn so many diamonds OR medkits anymore. The MEDUSA is ok, but the game glitches are working against us, the latest I encountered was a TIER 11 ... I had to surrender ... check out my post.
  • Options
    cbfcbf Registered Users 7 Posts

5091 - 85 = 5006
    5006 / 25 = 200.24
    200 + 7 = 207

P.S.

Handles - MAJOR GLITCH / BUG or CHEAT - You decide but needs correcting for all.

I have actual picture proof of players VP's just minutes before the Global Event started and after the event was under way and the fact that although their VP's changed as little as 2-3, their AP's grew by Thousands.
    Unfortunately, I don't know how to post all the pictures I have that prove that either a HUGE major glitch occurred which has skewed the results to favor a few players, or there were cheats going on. In either case this needs to be addressed for the sake of all the players that are actively playing this game fairly.

Please provide me with instructions on how to post the pics (which are as many as 25+ pics) or a support address that I can post them too.
  • Options
    No I wasn't ... I'm a relative new comer to the FORUM as you can see. I think I started playing in February. Why doesn't this affect everyone? This would also explain why the same players are always in the TOP 30. You know what? It is technically feasible to "block" certain updates OR suspend them, once you've figured out how they are delivered. This is conjecture on my part, but if you notice a bug that gives you an advantage, you could effectively avoid the fix, so to speak.

An "innocent" explanation might be attributed to "timing". If CKS 3.0 was an upgrade of the existing "client" code and not a replacement, it could also be that an "assumption" was made (incorrectly, I might add) that the current version had been completely patched thereby "copying" certain bugs (that were supposedly fixed) from CKS 2.0 to CKS 3.0. Again conjecture on my part, but it would explain why "fixed" bugs have resurfaced.

It only affects those who did not win! If you got a weapon or parts last week, you don't get to carry over your points.
  • Options
    It only affects those who did not win! If you got a weapon or parts last week, you don't get to carry over your points.

Ahhh OK I see ...
  • Options
    Ahhh OK I see ...

Somethings wrong, the glitch is even worse now than it was in the past. I see one guy who won the medusa and is still competing. That's odd, when I played this game in the month of December, we had an issue with awarding players their guns. That's when Glu started transferring points to the following tournament for compensation. I have a hypothesis, I just need some confirmation from players in the past.

The developers cannot award players lost weapons or parts, they can only compensate via gold.
  • Options
    Somethings wrong, the glitch is even worse now than it was in the past. I see one guy who won the medusa and is still competing. That's odd, when I played this game in the month of December, we had an issue with awarding players their guns. That's when Glu started transferring points to the following tournament for compensation. I have a hypothesis, I just need some confirmation from players in the past.

The developers cannot award players lost weapons or parts, they can only compensate via gold.

Maybe he's just playing for diamonds?
  • Options
    Maybe he's just playing for diamonds?

False alarm, the person with the medusa must be a heavy spender. Patrickpilloit the richest player on the ios field has almost caught up to the top 10.
  • Options
    Tough day in the IOS Global: I have 1400 AP on Amazon platform and am in 8th place, I have 1400 AP on IOS and am in 196th place.
  • Options
    Tough day in the IOS Global: I have 1400 AP on Amazon platform and am in 8th place, I have 1400 AP on IOS and am in 196th place.

The people who didn't win have ported over all their points from last weeks competition.
  • Options

Yeah, I'm back to cruise mode ... 469 AP RANK #686 *** SMILES** On track for Silver League and 10 PARTS ... not that I really need the ASSAULT weapon, but I said the same think about the SNIPER a couple of GLOBALS back. All I'm doing is picking up my tablet to check the progress, play the free energy, started 6 hours late to begin with and only have 22 victories with no losses (other than the 1st battle and the lost touch controls glitch).

I couldn't miss the SILVER LEAGUE even if I wanted to, it's just not part of my fabric I guess LOL
  • Options

I am trying to figure out what this means. On IOS there wer at least 15000 people competing. of those 30 won weapons, does that mean the other 14770 rolled there points forward? And if that is the case, why no carry forward on Amazon? I didn't win a weapon last week, though I did win parts, why weren't my points rolled forward?

I know it is a fool's errand to try to explain what Glu is up to, but please explain this if you can. Thanks!
  • Options
    I am trying to figure out what this means. On IOS there wer at least 15000 people competing. of those 30 won weapons, does that mean the other 14770 rolled there points forward? And if that is the case, why no carry forward on Amazon?
    I know it is a fool's errand to try to explain what Glu is up to, but please explain this if you can. Thanks!

The people with weapons and parts do not get their points carried over. The Amazon platform is an utter joke and they're always left out. They have no free gold videos, drones or other cool stuff on the ios platform.
  • Options
    The people with weapons and parts do not get their points carried over. The Amazon platform is an utter joke and they're always left out. They have no free gold videos, drones or other cool stuff on the ios platform.

Surely Yoshi2278 who carried forward 5089 AP won parts last week. That figure should have netted him 20 parts.

Do you think that points will accumulate into next weeks Global?

By the way, I agree that the Amazon platform is left out, but it is not a joke. I love playing there and I love the people who play that platform. My clan on Amazon, Silentdeath, are the greatest bunch of gamers ever!
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I have a guess; the program is not very modular, so programmers work with the code in it's entirety. Some grab the latest version to work on the next error. Others are just finishing up what they think might be a fix. Of course there's no reason to test it because you have a captive audience waiting to get screwed during PVP with the next content update before their win is logged. This version is older than the latest because they've been working on it for a while. So old bug makes it back in, and the new fix doesn't work.

Gee, I seem to have become a real skeptic with this game! Wonder why?
  • Options
    Do you think that points will accumulate into next weeks Global?

By the way, I agree that the Amazon platform is left out, but it is not a joke. I love playing there and I love the people who play that platform. My clan on Amazon, Silentdeath, are the greatest bunch of gamers ever!

I don't know how you play 2 platforms. I put the Amazon version on another tablet 2 weeks ago and I think I'm at LEVEL 2 ... LMAO