Options

Was I screwed over?

Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
Somethings been bothering me. If I;m ranked between 251-500 in a tournament with 4000 AP which league am I supposed to be in?

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Somethings been bothering me. If I;m ranked between 251-500 in a tournament with 4000 AP which league am I supposed to be in?

2500 AP puts you in the Silver League. Yes, you were screwed over. You should have got 15 parts in the Global and a chance to complete the weapon in Silver.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    2500 AP puts you in the Silver League. Yes, you were screwed over. You should have got 15 parts in the Global and a chance to complete the weapon in Silver.

I was placed in the bronze league instead and did not get any parts. Wow, I just realized that.
  • Options
    What a drag. Even though they carried your AP forward, you are now working on winning a 210 K Assault rifle and lost a shot at a 315 K Heavy.
  • Options
    What a drag. Even though they carried your AP forward, you are now working on winning an Assault rifle and lost a shot at a Heavy.

I'm not really bummed out at the fact that I couldn't get a heavy weapon seeing as how it will only last for three weeks, the amount of time and effort wasted upgrading it is just not worth it. I'm hoping this glitch persists and I get my points carried over to the next tournament, which is a tesla rifle.
  • Options
    I'm not really bummed out at the fact that I couldn't get a heavy weapon seeing as how it will only last for three weeks, the amount of time and effort wasted upgrading it is just not worth it. I'm hoping this glitch persists and I get my points carried over to the next tournament, which is a tesla rifle.

I have now upgraded the Medusa and it is OK, not great. You are not missing too much. Do you think that they would push two weeks of points forward? You might find yourself at the top of the leaderboard!
  • Options
    I have now upgraded the Medusa and it is OK, not great. You are not missing too much. Do you think that they would push two weeks of points forward? You might find yourself at the top of the leaderboard!

When I played during December-January points were pushed for an entire month. One dude got screwed over for 3 weeks and ended up with 50,000 points, I was like ***!
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    When I played during December-January points were pushed for an entire month. One dude got screwed over for 3 weeks and ended up with 50,000 points, I was like ***!

The last thing you would want is to get placed in the GOLD League, I would think since you hate to spend GOLD. That being said, if you could win a GLOBAL outright, without doing anything ... don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Be careful though, many here will post your score and complain ... How is this possible? LMAO
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    The last thing you would want is to get placed in the GOLD League, I would think since you hate to spend GOLD. That being said, if you could win a GLOBAL outright, without doing anything ... don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Be careful though, many here will post your score and complain ... How is this possible? LMAO

I'm trying to avoid the Gold league because of that. I have a decent supply of gold at my disposal but I still wouldn't waste it on an assault weapon. The rifle I'm really interested in is the Tesla rifle in the next week. I'm really hoping that I get glitched out again and have the points transferred to the next tournament. Either way, I'll end up with GUITAR assault rifle or 35 pieces.
  • Options

The problem with getting an 11.5 TESLA, is not the weapon, but the opponents you'll attract. If your NOT moving towards a TIER 11 BASE, along with the player health element, you may take yourself out of PvP altogether. It's already difficult to win SHORT battles without using MedKits, but that combo of 11.5 TESLA and TIER 10 defense will have the same effect on the LONG battles ... spending massive amount of diamonds and burning up MedKits like crazy.

So unless your TESLA is like 9.0 and below, going for an 11.5 could be suicide ... think it through carefully.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    For some added information to consider, i have a level 10 Base (58.88K) with player health fully upgraded. For long range, I currently am using a 9.5 Trepan (41.22K) and a fully upgrade 9.5 Eclipse (78.72K). I am routinely victorious against a level 10 (54.08K) Base, usually without having to use a medkit.

I don't even attempt to fight against a level 11 (92.1K). This is a 10 sec losing battle.

So as amsoft has stated, I am definitely think long and hard about whether or not I want to try for an upgraded Tesla.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    For some added information to consider, i have a level 10 Base (58.88K) with player health fully upgraded. For long range, I currently am using a 9.5 Trepan (41.22K) and a fully upgrade 9.5 Eclipse (78.72K). I am routinely victorious against a level 10 (54.08K) Base, usually without having to use a medkit.

I don't even attempt to fight against a level 11 (92.1K). This is a 10 sec losing battle.

So as amsoft has stated, I am definitely think long and hard about whether or not I want to try for an upgraded Tesla.

I believe your fully upgraded Tesla rifle should be able to take on a tier 11 base, I was wondering if you could give it a try?
  • Options
    I believe your fully upgraded Tesla rifle should be able to take on a tier 11 base, I was wondering if you could give it a try?

On a win streak right now, I will give it a try after the next loss.
  • Options

No doubt ... a fully equipped ECLIPSE can take on a max'd out TIER 11 with no problem, even with a weak drone. A max'd out drone is winnable as long as your health is good and you take out everyone else before hand. You still might need 1 medkit though if you miss or make a mistake. Let it fully charge before taking the shot because you don't wanna waste a second shot at the same target.

If your health is max'd out TIER 10 and you're losing those battles, you've got to DUCK and not get hit. Take out SENTRIES and JUGGS first then wait for that little bugger to stick his head up.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    No doubt ... a fully equipped ECLIPSE can take on a max'd out TIER 11 with no problem, even with a weak drone. A max'd out drone is winnable as long as your health is good and you take out everyone else before hand. You still might need 1 medkit though if you miss or make a mistake. Let it fully charge before taking the shot because you don't wanna waste a second shot at the same target.

If your health is max'd out TIER 10 and you're losing those battles, you've got to DUCK and not get hit. Take out SENTRIES and JUGGS first then wait for that little bugger to stick his head up.

So far thru the last 24 battles, the only Tier 11 bases that have come up have been for short range battles. It is looking like my maxed out ECLIPSE will only be match against Tier 10 bases. It also seems that most of the Tier 10 bases have been Bots with no drones.

Also, thanks for the strategy tips. If I draw a long range Tier 11 bases, I will post the results.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Your defence needs to match weapons to move forward in pvp
    ( + )
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    So far thru the last 24 battles, the only Tier 11 bases that have come up have been for short range battles. It is looking like my maxed out ECLIPSE will only be match against Tier 10 bases. It also seems that most of the Tier 10 bases have been Bots with no drones.

Also, thanks for the strategy tips. If I draw a long range Tier 11 bases, I will post the results.

Finally, I was matched against a long range Tier 11 base. The base was not fully upgraded, 77.44K Base Power. With the fully upgraded Eclipse Telsa, the battle was fairly easy. I would have to say that I should be able to handle a maxed out long range Tier 11 Base.