Same Score, Different Rank?

Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
I've been curious about the ranking system. Let's say that

Joseph is rank 8 with 7000 AP
Tyler is rank 9 with 7000 AP
Ayumu is rank 10 with 7000 AP
Bonnie is rank 11 with 7000 AP

How is it fair that Bonnie has to be in eleventh place?

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    I've been curious about the ranking system. Let's say that

Joseph is rank 8 with 7000 AP
    Tyler is rank 9 with 7000 AP
    Ayumu is rank 10 with 7000 AP
    Bonnie is rank 11 with 7000 AP

How is it fair that Bonnie has to be in eleventh place?

It is not fair at all. For Bonnie, it would suck big time because she will drop 1 prize level tier.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Hmmm ... I've never seen a tie before. Hopefully there's a tire breaker formula that kicks in like common opponents (win vs loss) or even fighting each other. Even the 1st to reach that total could be a tie breaker ... who knows ... it's all CLASSIFIED.

So when did this actually happen? and why do you remember it and bring it up now?

Is this just hypothetical? You're thinking too much ... get back to the battle *** SMILES ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I'm going on the assumption the last person to achieve the score goes to the top of the pile just my view
    ( + )
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Hmmm ... I've never seen a tie before. Hopefully there's a tire breaker formula that kicks in like common opponents (win vs loss) or even fighting each other. Even the 1st to reach that total could be a tie breaker ... who knows ... it's all CLASSIFIED.

So when did this actually happen? and why do you remember it and bring it up now?

Is this just hypothetical? You're thinking too much ... get back to the battle *** SMILES ***

It happens all the time when I'm in the silver league.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    It happens all the time when I'm in the silver league.

SILVER LEAGUE on Google Android for me 7,000+ AP has gotten me to 42nd and 43rd. My two best scores. Stopped spending GOLD like that quite some time ago, reaching the TOP 10 is just too expensive given the prize. LOL

Thank your blessings ... it appears that insanity doesn't exist on your platform ...

... not YET anyways *** SMILES ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    The last person to achieve the same score does go to the top have tested this in game as good point to raise
    ( + )
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    The last person to achieve the same score does go to the top have tested this in game as good point to raise

I had it just happen to me in today's Silver League. There was 2 players ahead of me. Now that all three of us have the same score, I ended up being the middle player. So it looks like it is hit or miss where you will be ranked.

OK, it happened again. This time there 4 players ahead of me with the same score. After winning the battle, I ended #2 of the list of 5 players.